Maine GOP Loses Their Mind

Centrehalf

This is just too bizarre. Here's the link:

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/ingame/republicans-out-democrat-world-warcraft-witch-hunt-6283586
Colleen Lachowicz is a Democratic candidate running for State Senate in Maine. She's also a level 85 orc in the massively popular online game "World of Warcraft." And for that, the Republican party says she is unfit for office.
Maine's GOP has accused Lachowicz of living a "bizarre double life" and set up a website meant to out her participation in the popular online game -- a game that currently boasts some 10 million players around the world.

I thought this had to be a joke so I went to the Maine GOP site, no joke, this is real.

https://www.mainegop.com/2012/10/candidates-bizarre-double-life-raises-questions/

And, the Maine GOP really did set up a site devoted to her online gaming and comments made while gaming.

http://www.colleensworld.com/

And the GOP wonders why some people think they are retarded.

I have had some trouble with the links working, if the link doesn't work just try it again or type the URL into the browser. The sites are up, I've been on all three this morning.

Werbung:
I find this woman's comments grossly inappropriate as well. Especially coming from someone who is running for the Senate.

You may speak of politics and your opponents this way in private, but I don't think it would be wise to do so where all could see. Certainly, Republicans have been criticized or forced to resign for less. I find her vitriolic language and tone typical of liberals today.

Colleen Lachowicz gaming does not bother me, but again her language and tone is disturbing.

Obviously, if this woman is not smart enough to self edit, she is not smart enough to be in the Senate.

the donkey candidate for the United States Senate is a level 85 Orc and some find that pointing this out to be insane ?

I'm reminded of this: there come a time when a man (or woman) has to put aside childish things.....

the donkey candidate for the United States Senate is a level 85 Orc and some find that pointing this out to be insane ?

I'm reminded of this: there come a time when a man (or woman) has to put aside childish things.....

I didn't say insane, I said bizarre and retarded:p

I can think of many worse things to do with your time than play a game with some friends. Such as go to the trouble to create a domain to talk about someone elses time spent playing a game with some friends, that's childish and petty, not to mention bizarre and retarded.

I didn't say insane, I said bizarre and retarded:p

I can think of many worse things to do with your time than play a game with some friends. Such as go to the trouble to create a domain to talk about someone elses time spent playing a game with some friends, that's childish and petty, not to mention bizarre and retarded.

OK you didn't say "insane" you said
Maine GOP Loses Their Mind

I think the two are at the very least comparable. if I had the choice of an eigth level orc and a a serious person to be one of 100 people legislatio0n for the country I know which way I'm going.

OK you didn't say "insane" you said

I think the two are at the very least comparable. if I had the choice of an eigth level orc and a a serious person to be one of 100 people legislatio0n for the country I know which way I'm going.

When you're right you're right, I didn't even consider the title I created when you brought that up. Well played.(y)

Gotcha politics are not a good thing ...
Often it leads to the elimination of good candidates and politicians. But, the reality is .... if you cannot self edit ... regardless of your potential .... you can't play ... as unfortunate as this may be... these are the new rules! Thanks to our liberals!

Werbung:

Do real people ever put aside childish things? I wu7ld say few do, and I'm not sure doing so makes them any more adult, whatever that might be. Definition of adult probably required, in this case, and likely varies, from one person to another.

Back