Lower pay

Neutral Evil

It is unfortunate that people coming from outside the country are paid less and want to be paid less. They would rather have a little, rather than nothing, because life in their countries would subject them to a worse fate. The best of this is that the countries they immigrate to offer them lower salaries because they won´t make a profit, if they paid them more. This is a really underhanded way of conducting business and I hope to one day undermine it if I can find a legal way to.

Werbung:
It is unfortunate that people coming from outside the country are paid less and want to be paid less. They would rather have a little, rather than nothing, because life in their countries would subject them to a worse fate. The best of this is that the countries they immigrate to offer them lower salaries because they won´t make a profit, if they paid them more. This is a really underhanded way of conducting business and I hope to one day undermine it if I can find a legal way to.

There is much wrong with your statement.

We have a broken immigration system and an open border with Mexico that allows millions of illegals to freely entire our country. Those illegals take jobs for low pay precisely because they are illegal. This is all the fault of GOVERNMENT.

Your blaming "profit" seeking employers as "underhanded" is misguided.

Many illegals who take low paying jobs are illiterates and without the low paying job, would be destitute.

Werbung:
If the Us hadn't interfered in every South American country destabilisng and impoverishing them maybe their people wouldn't need to go to the US.

I mean, how desperate have you got to be to want to go to a sewer like the US?

Back