Lost.....

l99999us

i am wondering if anyone else is a fan of that show. What did you think of the episode last night.....

Werbung:
Ugh i missed it. Was it good? I did enjoy the first two season, but honestly the amount of tension the show tries to make every week gets old. Not to mention time hasnt moved fast enough for me.

i actually liked it a lot. Not much new was revealed though we did meet a new "other" (a women). Basically the entire episode was Jack, Kate and Sawyer being held captive and pychologically tortured. It will probably take a few more to start revealing people's motivations and more of the story.

Ugh i missed it. Was it good? I did enjoy the first two season, but honestly the amount of tension the show tries to make every week gets old. Not to mention time hasnt moved fast enough for me.

i love lost

I just started watching. I saw a few episodes of the first season, but it didn't really click with me until I saw the first 3 episodes over my cousin's house. I thought Jim would really like the show too, so we bought each other seasons 1 & 2 for our birthdays and spent 2 weekends doing nothing but watching Lost before the new season started. Now I'm getting impatient with having to wait a whole week to watch another one. Ah! the suspense is killing me!

Werbung:
This is probably my #1 show this year. Fantastic stuff. I won't give any parts of it away for those who want to check it out, but anyone have any theories on who the heck the others are?!?

Back