Looks like the Republicans plan to lose in 2016.

PLC1

Staff member
AP-GfK Poll: Republicans view Donald Trump as most electable

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican voters view Donald Trump as their strongest general election candidate, according to an Associated Press-GfK poll that highlights the sharp contrast between the party's voters and its top professionals regarding the billionaire businessman's ultimate political strength.

Maybe Monsanto has addled their brains or something.

Werbung:
Yes I know, I thought we were much smarter than that..But wait! Isn't Trump a billionaire? Yes, he is. Isn't he a successful businessman? No, actually, he isn't. He only plays a successful businessman on television.

Gosh, what happened to the Republican party?

They're starting to look just like the liberals.

The fact that Trump and Carson lead the GOP polls is evidence that the GOP is party whose influence is waning because the party no longer attracts enough brilliant people who are capable of leading this great nation. But they won't take the risk of losing the election by nominating Trump or Carson.

Just out of curiosity, how are Trump and Carson less brilliant than past Repub. candidates? One is a billionaire, and the other is a neurosurgeon.
I think the way the Republican party will most assuredly lose the election is by nominating anyone OTHER THAN Trump or Carson. A lot of people are fed up with the "brilliant" Rinos.

Just out of curiosity, how are Trump and Carson less brilliant than past Repub. candidates? One is a billionaire, and the other is a neurosurgeon.
I think the way the Republican party will most assuredly lose the election is by nominating anyone OTHER THAN Trump or Carson. A lot of people are fed up with the "brilliant" Rinos.
Only the establishment is happy with rinos

So, you really want the Republicans to nominate this guy, because you (falsely) believe him to be a conservative? Really?

So, you really want the Republicans to nominate this guy, because you (falsely) believe him to be a conservative? Really?
He was asking about their degree of smartness, didn't mention conservativeness. Not so sure the others have demonstrated intellegent though they all have shown arrogance and distain for the sentiments of the electorate.

He was asking about their degree of smartness, didn't mention conservativeness. Not so sure the others have demonstrated intellegent though they all have shown arrogance and distain for the sentiments of the electorate.
Seems to me that calling them stupid shows a bit of arrogance and distain as well.

I fail to understand your point in context to my statement. I asked how they were less "brilliant."
Since you brought it up, Donald Trump espouses conservative ideals, although perhaps not on every topic. If it quacks like a duck, it ain't Marilyn Monroe!

Werbung:
Back