Looks like Michael Wolff's "Fire and Fury" is no longer the latest controversial tell-all book

Werbung:
Well ......

You can only maintain fake ratings for so long.

I don't think anyone was interested in this book of lies.

Except for maybe a handful of psycho liberal sycophants.

This idiot Wolf actually thought this book was going to be the beginning of the end for Trump.

The Alt left Universe truly must be a very confusing place.

You can only maintain fake ratings for so long.
What makes you think Amazon faked the ratings?
I don't think anyone was interested in this book of lies.
1.7 Million sold copies in the first 20 days.
This idiot Wolf actually thought this book was going to be the beginning of the end for Trump.
Where did you read about Wolf's intention? I have not seen that.
The Alt left Universe truly must be a very confusing place.
What do you think is confusing about the "Alt left"?

You are making a lot of gut feeling statements that don't seem to be accurate.

What makes you think Amazon faked the ratings?

1.7 Million sold copies in the first 20 days.

https://digiday.com/marketing/amazon-reviews-bot-problem/

Where did you read about Wolf's intention? I have not seen that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5241565/Michael-Wolff-claims-book-Trump-end-presidency.html

What do you think is confusing about the "Alt left"?

You are making a lot of gut feeling statements that don't seem to be accurate.

You really should venture outside the Alt Left Universe from time to time.

Fake news and propaganda serves no one but, the sheeple.

I bought that book the first day it was available. Wasn't surprised by anything it related!
You live in a bubble. . .YOU are the sheeple!
Really?

So, do you think Michael Wolf's assessment is correct and this so called "tell all" book will be the beginning of the end for Trump?

Think it will help the Democrats in next years mid-terms?

And, 2020?

What was that about the sheeple again?

BTW, thanks for responding to my post.

It's nice to hear from you again.

Your link says Amazon has a bad problem with bots faking the ratings by giving bad reviews to competitors . It's not Amazon fault.
Thank you. FYI, This is what Wolff said in an interview that lead to your conclusion:
"You know, I think one of the interesting effects of the book so far is a very clear emperor-has-no-clothes effect. That, the story that I have told seems to present this presidency in such a way that it says he can’t do his job. The emperor has no clothes. Suddenly everywhere people are going: ‘Oh my God, it’s true, he has no clothes.’ That’s the background to the perception and the understanding that will finally end this – that will end this presidency,"
You really should venture outside the Alt Left Universe from time to time.

Fake news and propaganda serves no one but, the sheeple.
If you want to look at it that way, many people consider the rabid Trump supporters who go to the rallies to be sheeple too. I occasionally go to Breitbart's site, and infowars and fox news. Many many times Trump has labeled stories that are not fake as fake.

America is more divided than it has ever been since the Civil War. Both people and the government seem to have an abject hatred for the other side. Trump is one of the worst offenders, railing at Obama and Hillary in the most vicious terms, along with many others. The hatred seems to be deepening as time goes on. There seems to be no end in sight.

Your link says Amazon has a bad problem with bots faking the ratings by giving bad reviews to competitors . It's not Amazon fault.

I didn't say it was Amazon's fault.

I said bots are capable of skewing ratings .... all kinds of ratings including polls.

Thank you. FYI, This is what Wolff said in an interview that lead to your conclusion:
"You know, I think one of the interesting effects of the book so far is a very clear emperor-has-no-clothes effect. That, the story that I have told seems to present this presidency in such a way that it says he can’t do his job. The emperor has no clothes. Suddenly everywhere people are going: ‘Oh my God, it’s true, he has no clothes.’ That’s the background to the perception and the understanding that will finally end this – that will end this presidency,"

Yes

I don't think his "intentions" could be any more clear.

If you want to look at it that way, many people consider the rabid Trump supporters who go to the rallies to be sheeple too. I occasionally go to Breitbart's site, and infowars and fox news. Many many times Trump has labeled stories that are not fake as fake.

America is more divided than it has ever been since the Civil War. Both people and the government seem to have an abject hatred for the other side. Trump is one of the worst offenders, railing at Obama and Hillary in the most vicious terms, along with many others. The hatred seems to be deepening as time goes on. There seems to be no end in sight.

I don't think America is divided as you might think and certainly not as divided as the fake news MSM would have you believe.

The extremist in this Country are few in numbers. They just have a very loud voice thanks to the fake news MSM.

You watch ..... 2020 will be another 1984 and another shock and gnashing of teeth for the extremist in this Country.

I said bots are capable of skewing ratings .... all kinds of ratings including polls.

No, you didn't mention bots. You previously said, "You can only maintain fake ratings for so long."

I don't think America is divided as you might think and certainly not as divided as the fake news MSM would have you believe.

The extremist in this Country are few in numbers. They just have a very loud voice thanks to the fake news MSM.

You watch ..... 2020 will be another 1984 and another shock and gnashing of teeth for the extremist in this Country
Do you consider yourself as an extremist?

No, you didn't mention bots. You previously said, "You can only maintain fake ratings for so long."

I did address it in comment #4

It is all telling that you are making this ratings thing about me and not the possibility that ratings can be skewed.

Do you consider yourself as an extremist?

Mainstream American patriots are not extremist, despite how many times the extremist on the left parrot that they are.

It is about you.

I asked, “What makes you think Amazon faked the ratings?” and you gave me a link that said bots were faking the rating, not Amazon. So I told you that it wasn't Amazon's fault.

Then you say,

You never said such a thing.

If you would have prefaced your link saying that Amazon wasn't at fault but bots were, then I would have had respect for your answer. But instead, you make up excuses as you go along trying not to admit that your original post was wrong that Amazon faked the ratings.

This whole thing is a trivial matter, and I hate delving into it, but it's a telling example of the sort of quagmire people with different ideologies get into.

Mainstream American patriots are not extremist, despite how many times the extremist on the left parrot that they are.
When anyone uses these phrases over and over, I consider them extreme.

psycho liberal sycophants
Alt left Universe
Fake news Fake news MSM Fake news MSM
sheeple sheeple

You are talking about half of America.

It is about you.

I asked, “What makes you think Amazon faked the ratings?” and you gave me a link that said bots were faking the rating, not Amazon. So I told you that it wasn't Amazon's fault.

Then you say,

You never said such a thing.

If you would have prefaced your link saying that Amazon wasn't at fault but bots were, then I would have had respect for your answer. But instead, you make up excuses as you go along trying not to admit that your original post was wrong that Amazon faked the ratings.

This whole thing is a trivial matter, and I hate delving into it, but it's a telling example of the sort of quagmire people with different ideologies get into.

When anyone uses these phrases over and over, I consider them extreme.

psycho liberal sycophants
Alt left Universe
Fake news Fake news MSM Fake news MSM
sheeple sheeple

You are talking about half of America.
No .... it's not a quagmire.

Bot campaigns to push fabricated results are nothing new.

Nor are the people who fall for these fabricated results.

And, just because you don't like the words I use to describe extremist does not make me the extremist and these extremist are nowhere near "half of America".

Despite the big voice and all the attention the media gives to the extremist in this Country, they are still a very small minority.

Werbung:
And, just because you don't like the words I use to describe extremist does not make me the extremist and these extremist are nowhere near "half of America".

Despite the big voice and all the attention the media gives to the extremist in this Country, they are still a very small minority.
The words you use to describe liberals reveal more about your abject hatred toward liberals than anything else.

I agree extremists are a small minority, but you give me the impression that you are railing against all liberals without qualification. I think it's a minority of extremists that read Wolff's book, but you include everyone in your rant.

Back