Looks like May screwed up

Werbung:
Hard to believe.
I know and I actually though quite highly of her... shows what my radar is like!!
I was nattering to our local MP the other day guy called Rheman Chishti (sounds like someone sneezing) anyway, I and asked him how the hell May had ballsup so badly.... he didn't know either. The only thing I can do is vote for the lad and hope he fulfils his promise to sort out the bloody potholes in our road! If not next time I'll vote Green or something equally futile......actually I might vote Green! Homes for squirrels save a tree.

Anyway it all kicks off on Thursday.... please god not Corbin anything but Corbin

And against such a weak opponent!
I know!!! Incredible isn't it. The Tory damage limitation line at the moment is to blame the polls - apparently they can't be trusted because "nobody believed that we had a 22% lead we thought it was much less". Which begs the question of why they went for a snap election in the first place...bozos...:rolleyes:

On our version of tvs House of Cards the crooked incumbent fakes terror attacks to turn the election. Spose any hijinxs are waiting in the wings?

I understand the your version of this show is humorous where ours tries to be dark and serious. But Kevin Spacey stars so it's worth a go even when it gets silly. And this season has more silly since original showrunner is gone.

The poll showed said May's lead had fallen sharply from a lead of 12 percentage points in the previous Survation/Mail on Sunday poll published on May 21.

In the new poll, support for the Conservatives stood at 40 percent, down six percentage points and Labour were on 39 percent, up five points.

It's probably due to the series of terrorist attacks which are preventable. The Pakistani man, who was responsible for the London Bridge incident, was previously on a TV show as an IS supporter. May is not doing enough to hunt down IS operatives in the country. British voters may now see that having a female leader is risky in a time of war.

What a disaster for Theresa May and the Tories.
Aesops Fable coming true - don't be greedy...be happy with what you've got!

The Dog and the Shadow
A DOG, crossing a bridge over a stream with a piece of flesh in
his mouth, saw his own shadow in the water and took it for that
of another Dog, with a piece of meat double his own in size. He
immediately let go of his own, and fiercely attacked the other
Dog to get his larger piece from him. He thus lost both: that
which he grasped at in the water, because it was a shadow; and
his own, because the stream swept it away.

Hubris of the avaricious politician....stupid bitch....

Still wondering if this is a continuation of the European rightwing pushback since Trump??...don't know...?? ANyway the balance of power is now with 10 Irish Democratic Unionist MPs.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Werbung:
Back