"LISTEN UP RUSSIAN IDIOTS” (Ed.)

Jeugenen

Podhoretz Neo-Cons and Leiberman Neo-Libs, America’s failed Crypto-Neo-Marxists, dictate to the Nations of the World: “Listen-up idiots, you shall do as I say and not as I do!”

Werbung:
How many years did Russia spend in the UN building a case against Georgia?

How many UN resolutions were levied against Georgia before Russia invaded?

How many nations did Russia ask to join a Coalition for an invasion?

How many nations joined Russia in their invasion? (US had 34 nations)

How many Anti-War protesters are in Russia, carrying signs like "no war for oil"?

If you answered anything other than ZERO, you'd be wrong. There just is no comparing the US invasion of Iraq to the Russian invasion of Georgia that can justify Russia's actions.

I agree the Gerogia situation was a internal conflict and Russia steped in over its borders. And no effort real effort was made to address it ouside of bomb bomb bomb. That Said the US never seemed to have any intent other then to bomb anway...but at least we put on a show and gave it a shot sorta.

Putin will never lose power till he wants, and anyone who does not agree with that in Russia can have there news paper or tv shut down, get killed, or have them make threats on your life.

Im willing to bet Russia made sure that Georgia did something or looked like they did just to justify this.

Im willing to bet Russia made sure that Georgia did something or looked like they did just to justify this.

Russia had all their troops, tanks, planes and entire military ready to cross the border on the day the Olympics started... thats no coincidence.

What ruined the Gleiwitz incident was the fact that the radio station meant to broadcast the faked polish invasion was underpowered and its signal went out for a very short distance... The broadcast was hoped to be heard in England but the signal didn't even go outside the German border.

Consider the size of Russia and consider the size of Georgia, the number of troops required for such an invasion and the travel time necessary to pull the required troops together...
georgia-area.gif

This was planned well in advance. Russia, even after agreeing to a "cease fire" to appease the appeasers, has begun to "retreat" following the Scorched Earth Policy:

Even if Russia does withdraw from Georgia, they will set the country so far behind with their SEP that the civilians will want to vote for "Change" in the next election...

How many years did Russia spend in the UN building a case against Georgia?

How many UN resolutions were levied against Georgia before Russia invaded?

How many nations did Russia ask to join a Coalition for an invasion?

How many nations joined Russia in their invasion? (US had 34 nations)

How many Anti-War protesters are in Russia, carrying signs like "no war for oil"?

If you answered anything other than ZERO, you'd be wrong. There just is no comparing the US invasion of Iraq to the Russian invasion of Georgia that can justify Russia's actions.

Actually it is more like the way we came into Kosovo when an Internationally unrecognized part of a country broke away and we supported that breakaway with air strikes. But the Georgia situation also has some similarities.

Bottom line... the chickens are coming home to roost. Neo-cons love Nation Building so so much. Sit back and enjoy the other side of the coin when other major countries do it also!

Unfortunately thanks to George Bush we have not a leg to stand on in much of the world of public opinion.

We invade and occupy sovereign countries under false pretense. We build secret prisons. We torture. We detain people without trial. We've humiliated and degraded detainees in our care & custody.

Why would we now suddenly assume we'll just be the only ones to get away with it.

That's just another reason why we must elect a President that can come in with a clean slate and try to regain the moral high ground again... a President Barack Obama.

Actually it is more like the way we came into Kosovo when an Internationally unrecognized part of a country broke away and we supported that breakaway with air strikes. But the Georgia situation also has some similarities.

Bottom line... the chickens are coming home to roost. Neo-cons love Nation Building so so much. Sit back and enjoy the other side of the coin when other major countries do it also!

Unfortunately thanks to George Bush we have not a leg to stand on in much of the world of public opinion.

We invade and occupy sovereign countries under false pretense. We build secret prisons. We torture. We detain people without trial. We've humiliated and degraded detainees in our care & custody.

Why would we now suddenly assume we'll just be the only ones to get away with it.

Ok, I took out your campaign commercial for the messiah and have just one question:

Name one country with a higher moral standard than the US, and if you have it in you, explain why they are superior to the US.

Ok, I took out your campaign commercial for the messiah and have just one question:

Name one country with a higher moral standard than the US, and if you have it in you, explain why they are superior to the US.

that's a retarded question, who can say what "moral standard" ? My Moral standards are very different then others, who believe them to be more moral then mine, and I believe me to be more moral...so who is the judge here?

and I mean for a land of strippers drugs sex all over highest murder rates, most people in Prison.. war ....I think alot of people would place other nations against our Morals. To me the sheer amount of people with no health care in teh US is a Moral issue.

Name one country with a higher moral standard than the US

Only ONE???? :)

Someone is a tad delusional about the US "moral " standard. It has lost so much credibility in the last 8 yrs alone, it is not respected at all any more. Name ONE country that LIED about some phantom WMD in order to invade a soverign nation, slaughter over a hundred thousand of its occupants , destabilized it and all for GREED. Greed for resources, power in the region etc.

Sheesh. The US should be embarrassed as it makes its demands of Russia now.

The thing is that ALL these parties are wrong .....but Georgia got a tad too big for its britches and attacked Russia. What is Russia supposed to do....?? This whole situation is highly suspect. Georgie is a protectorate of the US, and one could say that the US was also behind the Georgian attack on Russia. The timing is suspect too.

The US has left itself rather vulnerable in so many ways now. Politically, militarily , ethically, . but most of all it has lost its position to criticize anyone else due to its own criminal behavior in the recent years. It cannot pretend to exist via a double standard as the world is fed up with the US BS and hypocricy.

Russia is making a fool out of the US and is fully aware of the fact that the US is not dealing from a position of strength.

Don't think that Russia is the idiot here. IF the US was in Russia's place , the US would have gone off bombing and slaughtering like there is no tomorrow. It did so WITHOOUT provocation , so one can imagine what it would do if it were MILITARILY provoked.

Seems that it is time for some deep soul searching ........ as things are getting more unstable in more regions now. The US can talk tough all it wants now...... but no one is really paying attention. as it has no credibility any more. Once it lost that........it lost everything of value.

pocket : good posting. Seems you are very aware of the larger picture as it REALLY is , and not what the american propaganda machine spins out with monotonous regularity.

.......... too bad the US just gets sulky and petulant and simplifies things into "hate america". It is a lot more complex than that...... and there is plenty of valid reason for the resentment against the US now.

before they call anyone else idiots , they better take a hard look at themselves.

pocket : good posting. Seems you are very aware of the larger picture as it REALLY is , and not what the american propaganda machine spins out with monotonous regularity.

.......... too bad the US just gets sulky and petulant and simplifies things into "hate america". It is a lot more complex than that...... and there is plenty of valid reason for the resentment against the US now.

before they call anyone else idiots , they better take a hard look at themselves.

Shadow can you give us a list of what we need to do so the world can like us better. It is really easy to say America sucks or is lacking, or needs fixing while ignoring all the problems around the world. But a list would be nice

that's a retarded question, who can say what "moral standard" ? My Moral standards are very different then others, who believe them to be more moral then mine, and I believe me to be more moral...so who is the judge here?
And it matches the retarded statement that prompted it...
and I mean for a land of strippers drugs sex all over highest murder rates, most people in Prison.. war ....I think alot of people would place other nations against our Morals. To me the sheer amount of people with no health care in teh US is a Moral issue.
All of those have only come about in the last 8 years of the Bush Administration, right?? Can you see the folly in saying we've "lost our moral standing"?

Georgia got a tad too big for its britches and attacked Russia.
There's no history like revisionist history... and they don't even wait for the smoke to clear.

[The US] has no credibility any more.
Be so bold as to point to a time in our history where you feel we DID have credibility.

Only ONE???? :)

Someone is a tad delusional about the US "moral " standard. It has lost so much credibility in the last 8 yrs alone, it is not respected at all any more. Name ONE country that LIED about some phantom WMD in order to invade a soverign nation, slaughter over a hundred thousand of its occupants , destabilized it and all for GREED. Greed for resources, power in the region etc.

Sheesh. The US should be embarrassed as it makes its demands of Russia now.

The thing is that ALL these parties are wrong .....but Georgia got a tad too big for its britches and attacked Russia. What is Russia supposed to do....?? This whole situation is highly suspect. Georgie is a protectorate of the US, and one could say that the US was also behind the Georgian attack on Russia. The timing is suspect too.

The US has left itself rather vulnerable in so many ways now. Politically, militarily , ethically, . but most of all it has lost its position to criticize anyone else due to its own criminal behavior in the recent years. It cannot pretend to exist via a double standard as the world is fed up with the US BS and hypocricy.

Russia is making a fool out of the US and is fully aware of the fact that the US is not dealing from a position of strength.

Don't think that Russia is the idiot here. IF the US was in Russia's place , the US would have gone off bombing and slaughtering like there is no tomorrow. It did so WITHOOUT provocation , so one can imagine what it would do if it were MILITARILY provoked.

Seems that it is time for some deep soul searching ........ as things are getting more unstable in more regions now. The US can talk tough all it wants now...... but no one is really paying attention. as it has no credibility any more. Once it lost that........it lost everything of value.

the post you are replying to was this

quote Name one country with a higher moral standard than the US

and you wrote a really long post starting with

only one???

I read the whole thing looking for a list of country's with higher moral standards, by your reply Only one??? I figured you would have a long list. By the end of the post I was just hoping for one. but you forgot to name any country that you felt had a higher moral standard.

Would you mind giving us one?

That's just another reason why we must elect a President that can come in with a clean slate and try to regain the moral high ground again... a President Barack Obama.

Bravo !! refreshing to read some genuine truths. Jolly good post.:)

[]Actually it is more like the way we came into Kosovo when an Internationally unrecognized part of a country broke away and we supported that breakaway with air strikes. But the Georgia situation also has some similarities.

Bottom line... the chickens are coming home to roost. Neo-cons love Nation Building so so much. ]Sit back and enjoy the other side of the coin when other major countries do it also![/B]

]

Oh, so now Bubba Clinton is a "neocon"???!!! You get more comical with each post! :p

Werbung:
Americans have told us time and again that they don't care what other countries think and especially what Europeans think. But now the mealy mouthed Rice is going to demonstrate for us all just how much the US needs the sentiments of Europe. Rice wants unconditional support from Europe so the US can turn on the Russians and further their endgame. But Russia is essentially in the right and is demonstrating constraint which is being noticed by the people of Europe. Now Russia must hold it's ground until international peacekeepers get to Georgia. That is totally 180 degrees away from futhering US interests now as they try to demonize Russia.

This could be with a little luck, the turning point if Europe and it's leaders are prepared to play this scenario out with some fairness. This could be the first step in telling the US that the party is over. And along with that comes the need to make it clear to Russia that there are bounds to be recognized in the interest of fairness and world peace.

Perhaps there is something good to come out of the Bush track record in the fact that the world now knows that the US must also be reined in.

We can only hope!

Back