Limbaugh fears open government

Popeye

I thought this was interesting, and it demonstrates what the old pill popper is all about..What Limbaugh is referring to in the following quote and video is Obama's executive order which instructs.. “federal agencies to handle requests for information from the public and press under the Freedom of Information Act with an eye toward disclosure, not refusal.”

Of course, now that the disclosure may be revealing some rather questionable activities from Bush and his disgraceful administration, Rush isn't so sure open government is a good idea. He even goes so far as to suggest open government is "not American." I've got news for you Rush...yes it is.

LIMBAUGH: What I’m afraid of is that what Obama did with this executive order is actually make it easier for the media to go get Bush documents. Because you know Pelosi and some of the guys over in congress are talking about war crimes trials and charges and so forth. […]

What I’m afraid of is what Obama’s done here is made the gathering of the information for this kind of stuff– This is not American. This is not America. This is not what America does. We don’t -– This is Banana Republic kind of stuff.

Werbung:
The good news is we have someone on the side of the American people now and not people in line with some old fear mongering blow hard like Rush Limbag!

I thought this was interesting, and it demonstrates what the old pill popper is all about..What Limbaugh is referring to in the following quote and video is Obama's executive order which instructs.. “federal agencies to handle requests for information from the public and press under the Freedom of Information Act with an eye toward disclosure, not refusal.”

Of course, now that the disclosure may be revealing some rather questionable activities from Bush and his disgraceful administration, Rush isn't so sure open government is a good idea. He even goes so far as to suggest open government is "not American." I've got news for you Rush...yes it is.

LIMBAUGH: What I’m afraid of is that what Obama did with this executive order is actually make it easier for the media to go get Bush documents. Because you know Pelosi and some of the guys over in congress are talking about war crimes trials and charges and so forth. […]

What I’m afraid of is what Obama’s done here is made the gathering of the information for this kind of stuff– This is not American. This is not America. This is not what America does. We don’t -– This is Banana Republic kind of stuff.

I was listening to him the day he said this, there was more said that is not in this post.

Bush made it harder to get past presidet information in part to keep them off clinton, I know you hate bush but bush did not hate clinton.

Obama your coke head messiah (since we are talking about rush's past drug problem I thought it fitting to bring up your messiah and his drug issues)
anyways, your messiah made it easier to go into private stuff of all past presidents.. why do you figure he didnt just do it for all presidents, his self included. I would sure like to see his medical records, college papers and everything else he refused to show the public.

I was listening to him the day he said this, there was more said that is not in this post.
Somehow I am not surprised you were listening.
Bush made it harder to get past presidet information in part to keep them off clinton, I know you hate bush but bush did not hate clinton.
Of course it was to protect that lying filandering Clinton, it couldnt at all had anything to do with his DAD, or him trying to cover his A.
Obama your coke head messiah (since we are talking about rush's past drug problem I thought it fitting to bring up your messiah and his drug issues)
anyways, your messiah made it easier to go into private stuff of all past presidents.. why do you figure he didnt just do it for all presidents, his self included. I would sure like to see his medical records, college papers and everything else he refused to show the public.
When Obama comes out saying that drug users should be throw in prison, then we can talk about this. When Obama criticises illegal immigration while hiring them, then we can talk.

Also, this notion about Pelosi, I am pretty sure she has access to any information she wants as Speaker of the House. Limbaugh once again twists the facts for his own agenda and pushes it onto a bunch of hapless listeners who think of him as thier Messiah.

Somehow I am not surprised you were listening.

Of course it was to protect that lying filandering Clinton, it couldnt at all had anything to do with his DAD, or him trying to cover his A.

When Obama comes out saying that drug users should be throw in prison, then we can talk about this. When Obama criticises illegal immigration while hiring them, then we can talk.

Also, this notion about Pelosi, I am pretty sure she has access to any information she wants as Speaker of the House. Limbaugh once again twists the facts for his own agenda and pushes it onto a bunch of hapless listeners who think of him as thier Messiah.

Some how I am not surprised you find it bad to listen to both sides. If all I listened to was liberal trash we might think more alike :) Dont get me wrong I listen to liberal trash every day just not in the mornings. I can only access two talk shows at work, Dr. Laura (who I cant stand, and never talks politics) and Rush. I have to wait till I am home for Air America, but I dont stick my nose up at listening to the other side like liberals do.

the drug point seemed to go over your head. You see its very hypocritical when someone makes rude comments about someones past drug problems while they are currently worshiping another with a bigger drug problem. So I like to point that out

Some how I am not surprised you find it bad to listen to both sides. If all I listened to was liberal trash we might think more alike :) Dont get me wrong I listen to liberal trash every day just not in the mornings. I can only access two talk shows at work, Dr. Laura (who I cant stand, and never talks politics) and Rush. I have to wait till I am home for Air America, but I dont stick my nose up at listening to the other side like liberals do.
No, the difference is that I dont listen to either side to form my opinion. I dont form my opinions on someone with an obvious agenda, and with a product to sell.

the drug point seemed to go over your head. You see its very hypocritical when someone makes rude comments about someones past drug problems while they are currently worshiping another with a bigger drug problem. So I like to point that out
No I got it quite well thank you. Which is why I responded. This notion that I worship anyone is bogus and you know that. But either way, I would much rather have someone who admits to thier drug use than denies it altogether like Bush, or is entirely hypocritical like your pill star Rush.

No, the difference is that I dont listen to either side to form my opinion. I dont form my opinions on someone with an obvious agenda, and with a product to sell.

No I got it quite well thank you. Which is why I responded. This notion that I worship anyone is bogus and you know that. But either way, I would much rather have someone who admits to thier drug use than denies it altogether like Bush, or is entirely hypocritical like your pill star Rush.

the notion of worship? Better ask old louie and his nation of islam. They announced that obama is the messiah. There are whole sections of people who do truly believe it. Hell he was compared to Jesus Christ on the house floor TWICE. You personally may not think so and thats good, but there are many who think its true. Pretending its not is a personal problem, sorry.

yeah your right your coke head is way better than a pill popper :)

how about.... both are bad?

The old windbaugh isn't flip-flopping only about 'open government', but about his biggest claim to fame - "Patriotism"!

How many times did Windbaugh and the far right scream that it was un-patriotic to criticize Bush or anyone in his administration - especially in "wartime"? Anyone who even hinted that Bush was wrong was a communist, and suggesting that he intentionally broke laws or violated the Constitution was treasonous.

So now we have President Obama - duly elected by a wide margin (a larger margin of victory that either of W's elections) - and what is one of the gem of the right's first statements about the new President?

"They didn't give Bush a chance in 2000. Before he was inaugurated the search-and-destroy mission had begun. I'm not talking about search-and-destroy, but I've been listening to Barack Obama for a year-and-a-half. I know what his politics are. I know what his plans are, as he has stated them. I don't want them to succeed."
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_011609/content/01125113.guest.html

That is from his own website! He is no true Patriot - he is a petulant child with a huge mouth and plenty of hot air to blow out of it. His argument is this: the leftist conspiracy never gave Bush a chance, so why should he (and the right) give Obama a chance?

Is this really someone that any intelligent American who cares about this country should listen to?

Check this out from yesterday..

President Obama warned Republicans on Capitol Hill today that they need to quit listening to radio king Rush Limbaugh if they want to get along with Democrats and the new administration.

"You can't just listen to Rush Limbaugh and get things done," he told top GOP leaders, whom he had invited to the White House to discuss his nearly $1 trillion stimulus package.

For far too long, GOP leaders have allowed conservative talk radio to dictate to them. It's nice to see Obama address that fact.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0123200...zings_gop_foe_in_a_timulating_talk_151572.htm

Werbung:
Check this out from yesterday..

For far too long, GOP leaders have allowed conservative talk radio to dictate to them. It's nice to see Obama address that fact.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0123200...zings_gop_foe_in_a_timulating_talk_151572.htm

what is the point in asking them to discuss when his reply is a basic my way or the highway option.

Had Bush said you better stop watching pmsnbc and keith or we wont get along the libs would have been outraged. Typical double standards.

god i hope we have a civil war

Back