Openmind

Do you people ever read the articles you post? Kind of like your understanding of scripture you claim to believe in. You only see what you want to see. From the article you posted:

"Rasmussen hasn’t yet presented any detailed proposals, but much of the preparatory work has already been done. The above chart shows fiscal projections based on last year's plan to cut the top rate of income tax by 5 percentage points and boost the salaries of the lowest earners by an average of 7 percent. On that basis, balancing the budget would have been delayed by five years, with the deficit as a percentage of gross domestic product still at manageable levels.....

Since Denmark is already close to full employment (the unemployment rate came in at 3.4 percent in December) and attracting more migrant workers is a political no-go area (the government imposed border controls and tightened the rules in the wake of the refugee crisis of 2015), the obvious solution is to encourage more youngsters and the elderly to work.

Reforms introduced by successive governments over the years have already ensured that Denmark’s expensive welfare state is sustainable for years to come, says Torben M. Andersen, a professor of economics at the University of Aarhus and a former government adviser. These include raising the retirement age to 67 years from 65 years by 2025."

Now which of you useful idiots would support the government mandating that the wages for the lower paid worker be increased by 7%?

Where is the illegal immigration you fools speak of?

Where does it say welfare is to be ended?

And then you wonder why I call you idiots, fools, and liars.

I need to know how to give points. You certainly deserve one, but I forgot how to do it! Can anyone help me with that?

I love your logical, straight forward way of calling all the silly lies and propaganda that are spread in this forum. Thanks.

Werbung:
I need to know how to give points. You certainly deserve one, but I forgot how to do it! Can anyone help me with that?

I love your logical, straight forward way of calling all the silly lies and propaganda that are spread in this forum. Thanks.
You can "like". Located next to reply. The feature you are thinking of is not active here. You can ask Walter to consider adding it.

You can "like". Located next to reply. The feature you are thinking of is not active here. You can ask Walter to consider adding it.

Really? Then why do we all have "trophy points?"

These were what I was asking about. If that feature is no longer active, why don't we put the meter back to zero for everyone? And if it is still active, I would love to know how to use it.

Had no idea they were there. Other boards have a feature closer to what you seem to want. Below is the how of these points.
  1. 1
    First Message
    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

2. 2
    Somebody Likes You
    Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!

3. 5
    Keeps Coming Back
    30 messages posted. You must like it here!

4. 10
    Can't Stop!
    You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!

5. 10
    I Like It a Lot
    Your messages have been liked 25 times.

6. 15
    Seriously Likeable!
    Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.

7. 20
    Addicted
    1,000 messages? Impressive!

8. 20
    Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff
    Your content has been liked 250 times.

9. 30
    I LOVE IT!

Werbung:
Back