Libtards pissed that Fox edited out hate speech on air. Re "Ye" interview.

Starcastle

"Ye" aka Kanye West sat down for a 30 minute interview with Tucker Carlson of Fox. The plan was to air the interview on Monday night's show. The interview turned out to be 2 hours and Fox broadcasted 2 30 minute segments each on Monday and Tuesday. So the bulk of 2 Tucker shows was this interview and comments about it. Personally I did not like those shows and care little for "Ye" or any egotistical celebrity.

I just find it amazingly hypercritical that libtard media like CNN are bashing Fox for doing something they always do. Fox left out Ye's comments about Jews I guess to help him but did allow Ye's criticism of Jared Kushner. Libtards are mad about this? Why?

Werbung:
Again I'm not a fan of this person and did not care to watch an hour of him spewing his opinions. Not a big fan of born again types either and that is the basis of Ye's more conservative opinions.

I just found it interesting that libtards object to a black American saying negative things about Jews since it never bothered them before and by far the most anti Jewish segment of our society are blacks.

Regardless how you identify Kanye West he is one of the richest and most influential black people in this country. Fox news gave him 2 30 minute segments of prime time. I guess that's racist! Then they protect him and others by editing out what libtards called hate speech but libtards are mad about this?

Back