Libertarians

Werbung:
It's ok by me. I am very happy with most everything so far. I voted libertarian and I am kicking myself for it. They really are changing enough that I can't even call myself that anymore
Libertarian is a tough sell at the national level. The harder they try to cobble together blocs, the more they isolate themselves.
Have no clue how they can fix that except if the DNC has slit their own throat, thats a LOT of citizens looking for someone to call their own.

Libertarian is a tough sell at the national level. The harder they try to cobble together blocs, the more they isolate themselves.
Have no clue how they can fix that except if the DNC has slit their own throat, thats a LOT of citizens looking for someone to call their own.
In the last year and mostly in the last 2 months they have got dem light. Now today the party posted they are with Islam on the ban They used to pride themselves on facts And used to let individuals speak for them selves on who they stand for or with and over what. I left that party today but should have a couple months ago when I saw how much and fast they were changing

Werbung:
In the last year and mostly in the last 2 months they have got dem light. Now today the party posted they are with Islam on the ban They used to pride themselves on facts And used to let individuals speak for them selves on who they stand for or with and over what. I left that party today but should have a couple months ago when I saw how much and fast they were changing
Well, strictly speaking they should be against restrictions to visas. One of their challenges is open borders.
Yes, they can't exclude. Only hurts.

Back