Liberal Protesters - "Hey hey, ho ho This stuff has got to go! Hey, hey, ho ho"

Jason76

Do you think they're nutballs? Do you think they could accomplish more by staying at home and perhaps ignoring stuff they hate? Also, note these types are often health and environmental police.

Werbung:
Do you think they're nutballs? Do you think they could accomplish more by staying at home and perhaps ignoring stuff they hate? Also, note these types are often health and environmental police.

NO, this has been tried in Germany, 75 years ago.

Silence just gives the room to the virus of hatred and bigotry to grow. What happened in Boston, with the citizens against hate showing up in MASS and no or very minor aggression by extremely few protesters, is what will send the right message: The greatest majority of America does NOT WANT the KKK, Fascism, Neo-nazism, or AltRight. They want more equality and respect between EVERY citizen, and those who don't, those who sponsor hate and bigotism, will be ostracised.

What's the motivation behind their actions ?

Insecurity. A lot of them are so-called "ugly" themselves. They're skinny, effeminate, possibly they are of a mixed heritage and trying to get back at people, or perhaps they're trying to get back over-controlling parents.

Insecurity. A lot of them are so-called "ugly" themselves. They're skinny, effeminate, possibly they are of a mixed heritage and trying to get back at people, or perhaps they're trying to get back over-controlling parents.

Who are "they?"
Could you please identify who you are talking about from one post to the next?

Who are "they?"
Could you please identify who you are talking about from one post to the next?

I'm referring to alt-right types.

NO, this has been tried in Germany, 75 years ago.

Silence just gives the room to the virus of hatred and bigotry to grow. What happened in Boston, with the citizens against hate showing up in MASS and no or very minor aggression by extremely few protesters, is what will send the right message: The greatest majority of America does NOT WANT the KKK, Fascism, Neo-nazism, or AltRight. They want more equality and respect between EVERY citizen, and those who don't, those who sponsor hate and bigotism, will be ostracised.

I don't think those were all nutballs. They seemed to just represent average Americans, seen as effeminate, of course, by the alt-right, who simply have stated they won't tolerate this sh**

I'm referring to alt-right types.

I don't think those were all nutballs. They seemed to just represent average Americans, seen as effeminate, of course, by the alt-right, who simply have stated they won't tolerate this sh**

I agree! But the Alt-right definition of some men as "effeminate" is just a translation of their disdain and disrespect for WOMEN. Basically, Alt-Right are just bigots in every sense of the word: they hate everything that isn't WHITE, MALE, and EXTREME RIGHT! Many are also uneducated, insecure in their manhood (that's why the like to put down on women, especially strong women!), and overly attached to "symbols," including flags, and weapons. . .once again, because they need a "big gun" to feel secure in their smaller than average manhood!

They are a minority, and I want them to stay that way, I don't want their virus of hate to spread.

I agree! But the Alt-right definition of some men as "effeminate" is just a translation of their disdain and disrespect for WOMEN. Basically, Alt-Right are just bigots in every sense of the word: they hate everything that isn't WHITE, MALE, and EXTREME RIGHT! Many are also uneducated, insecure in their manhood (that's why the like to put down on women, especially strong women!), and overly attached to "symbols," including flags, and weapons. . .once again, because they need a "big gun" to feel secure in their smaller than average manhood!

They are a minority, and I want them to stay that way, I don't want their virus of hate to spread.

The ultimate comedy is the fact few "men" support their bullsh** agenda. I mean, at least 80, maybe 97 percent, of men despise Nazi views. In fact, even cuckservatives (their mockery of normal Republicans) won't support them.

The ultimate comedy is the fact few "men" support their bullsh** agenda. I mean, at least 80, maybe 97 percent, of men despise Nazi views. In fact, even cuckservatives (their mockery of normal Republicans) won't support them.

In my opinion, any form of extremism is an issue of mental illness, or at least a sign of a deep seated hole in one's life, an emptiness, a lack of direction, a lack of hope, that make people turn to one specific cause, focus on it because there they find a reason to be, a "home" for their loneliness and their deficiency.

In that aspect, it is not so different that people who experience the same lack of joy, lack of direction in their life, a feeling of being ostracised and being treated poorly by society, but who find a POSITIVE place to focus their energy: volunteer work with the elderly, charity work, working and advocating for dogs/cats, etc. . .

One path is destructive, one path is constructive. But it basically come from the same need to "belong" and to find a meaning to life.

I agree! But the Alt-right definition of some men as "effeminate" is just a translation of their disdain and disrespect for WOMEN.

A lot of females are mean, though. Especially, they're mean at the middle school age when they're trying to be "a cut above cool".

Werbung:
A lot of females are mean, though. Especially, they're mean at the middle school age when they're trying to be "a cut above cool".

Well, because of my age, when you speak of "middle school age" I cannot answer with personal knowledge, as I believe that 55 years ago, middle school (and high school) was quite different as it is today, or even as it was when my children were in that age group.

In addition, "in my time," unisex schools were more the norm, at least where I grew up. So girls did compete with girls, and boys with boys!

I do believe there is more bullying, and that girls are not as willing to be the "pleasers" but are asserting themselves more. And, yes, some can be mean. But so can some boys, and many girls, even today, are very sensitive to remarks about their looks or sexual/romantic attractiveness. . .or lack thereof!

Back