Liberal Democrats Walk Out to Race-Bait Congress

I would like to think that there are some Democrats left that actually have a moral backbone and don't always toe the party line.

or are in purple areas and walk a difficult line with one big eye to November. but maybe they are trying to do the right thing, who knows ?

Werbung:
well that will work out for the idiots who pay attention to the vote counts ....but no attention to what is actually going on...so basically Mindless idiots....so yea, the Republican Base should notice.

It might be fun sometime to discuss and debate the history of racism and bigotry as related to Democrats and Republicans. I know it's considered bad-form to give away the ending before the show's over..... but the Democrats LOSE that debate!

It might be fun sometime to discuss and debate the history of racism and bigotry as related to Democrats and Republicans. I know it's considered bad-form to give away the ending before the show's over..... but the Democrats LOSE that debate!

Agreed.
"Dixiecrats".
Exalted Cyclops Robert Byrd.
Not that long ago--either.

Has anyone here ever heard of the "Peace Democrats"? They said they loved peace and were against war. Ted Kennedy, maybe? John Kerry perhaps? No, those individuals were never referred to in a group as "Peace Democrats". The original "Peace Democrats" were those northerners who opposed Abraham Lincoln during our Civil War. Most were strong supporters of slavery, and they didn't always want it restricted to the south. Remember how modern-day Democrats referred to George W Bush as a "chimp"? The Peace-Democrat media in the Civil-War north were fond of portraying Lincoln as a "monkey" in their newspaper cartoons. Dem's have always specialized in the art of personal-attack and character-assasination! Some of the "Peace Democrats" were involved in draft riots in New York City, riots resulting in the murder of quite a few free black citizens.

After the Civil War, many of those Peace Democrats formed the roots of the northern KKK. The Democrat Party catered to white racists in both the north and south well into the mid-1900's. Eleanor Roosevelt aside, the first non-racist Democrat in the White House was Harry Truman. Jack Kennedy wasn't a racist either, but the majority of his policies would be hated by modern-day Dems. Lyndon Johnson continued Kennedy's civil-rights efforts, but I was never sure if his heart was really in it. Luckily for black Americans, there were enough Republicans in Congress to offset the racist Democrats, and improvements in civil rights were acomplished.

As our nation marched into the 1970's the Democrats found that they could form a new base of voters, one that used anti-white-male bigotry instead of anti-black racism to get themselves elected. The Dems continue that approach today. The Democrat Party hasn't changed tactics in its 200-year history. The only change has been the TARGET of those bigoted and hateful tactics!

you already lost

You'll have to excuse me as I'm new here. You said, "Dixiecrats... today Republicans"???? You're also trying to imply that Republicans would lose a debate with Dems on the subjects of bigotry and racism????

If I'm misunderstanding you, I apologize. One should never make cutesy little statements like those that you made. Intelligent debate requires that opinions are supported by logic, history, and related rationale. On the surface, it appears that you're ignoring legitimate discussion and debate, and opting to kiss-off a subject that you're unqualified to discuss intelligently. Liberal Democrats use that tactic very often. When one lacks the necessary intelligence to debate, I suppose it's best to make some cute little unsupported comments and quickly run away from the adults in the room.

That is because they have always been a Totalitarian Party--easily fooled by shills like Obama.
Cult of Personality folks. Easily-led. Beyond stupid.
Look at their adherents! The proof is self-evident.
Not exactly the best and the brightest.

"Free-Riders" one might say--mightn't one?

You'll have to excuse me as I'm new here. You said, "Dixiecrats... today Republicans"???? You're also trying to imply that Republicans would lose a debate with Dems on the subjects of bigotry and racism????

If I'm misunderstanding you, I apologize. One should never make cutesy little statements like those that you made. Intelligent debate requires that opinions are supported by logic, history, and related rationale. On the surface, it appears that you're ignoring legitimate discussion and debate, and opting to kiss-off a subject that you're unqualified to discuss intelligently. Liberal Democrats use that tactic very often. When one lacks the necessary intelligence to debate, I suppose it's best to make some cute little unsupported comments and quickly run away from the adults in the room.

+10

touche

Werbung:
Back