Let's take a look at what Joe said.

Werbung:
View attachment 7908
I saw this and fact checked it . Sure did d happen . When we get home I will post the fact check
Biden was not against desegregation — he just advocated for other methods, like housing integration, per the Times.

Earlier in the hearing, Biden said he thought mandatory busing had "repercussions" in terms of the "ultimate objective of seeing that we get integrated neighborhoods, of seeing that we eventually eliminate job discrimination, of seeing that we change housing patterns, of seeing alteration of the tax structure."

What exactly do you think was terrible in what I posted?

You can not see how he insulted black people ? You can not be that blind maybe in denial.
I see how he preferred other ways to reduce racial issues than forced busing
Whether he was right is another question

And racial jungle insults people of all races for not being able to get along at times, not singling out blacks. Look at all the hate directed at blacks by whites when busing occurred for example. I think Biden was afraid of that, and apparently rightfully so

remedy to achieve racial balance and desegregate schools was busing. Some 18,000 black and white students were ordered to take buses to schools outside of their neighborhoods.

'The Words. The Spit.'

Here's how The Boston Globe headlined that first day of court-ordered busing: "Boston Schools Desegregated, Opening Day Generally Peaceful". The headline was reassuring, if not exactly accurate. It was only Phase 1 of the federal desegregation plan. Just 59 of 201 schools were desegregated that day, and it was far from peaceful at South Boston High School.

Southie was ground zero for anti-busing rage. Hundreds of white demonstrators — children and their parents — pelted a caravan of 20 school buses carrying students from nearly all-black Roxbury to all-white South Boston. The police wore riot gear.

"I remember riding the buses to protect the kids going up to South Boston High School," Jean McGuire, who was a bus safety monitor, recalled recently. "And the bricks through the window. Signs hanging out those buildings, 'Nigger Go Home.' Pictures of monkeys. The words. The spit. People just felt it was all right to attack children."

I think Biden saw this coming

I see how he preferred other ways to reduce racial issues than forced busing
Whether he was right is another question

And racial jungle insults people of all races for not being able to get along at times, not singling out blacks. Look at all the hate directed at blacks by whites when busing occurred for example. I think Biden was afraid of that, and apparently rightfully so
Yep I knew you would not comprehend it.
You know what I understand you do not and frankly do not think there is anything' I can say to get you to comprehend it.

Egotistical logic ... if you disagree with me, I am right and you are wrong lol

Werbung:
Try to keep up ,lug nut as I have told you several time dumb ass . the link is already posted in this thread if you were smart enough to look and comprehend it .
The only link is from me and it clearly states he did not say the second part about not wanting his kids etc

You are looking especially ignorant lol

Back