Lets Boycott Ads that support NBC NEWS

steveox

Do not buy General Electric products. Like Do not buy G.E Light Bulbs,,Buy Sylvania or Philps. If Liberals can do this against Rush Limbaugh show we can do the samething to NBC News.

Werbung:
I dislike GE. Okay, I hate them. When companies and Hollywood types get political they shoot themselves in the foot.

It's just like JC Penny. They had some new management that went overboard with pro-gay advertising. They even had Mother's Day and Father's Day ads depicting same sex partners with kids. Now their investors are wondering why their stock has tanked 50% since Feb. Gee....maybe it's because they didn't realize who their customer base was?......Duh

I dislike GE. Okay, I hate them. When companies and Hollywood types get political they shoot themselves in the foot.

It's just like JC Penny. They had some new management that went overboard with pro-gay advertising. They even had Mother's Day and Father's Day ads depicting same sex partners with kids. Now their investors are wondering why their stock has tanked 50% since Feb. Gee....maybe it's because they didn't realize who their customer base was?......Duh
I didnt know they did that. I always liked Pennys guess I wont be buying those gift cards anymore.

I didnt know they did that. I always liked Pennys guess I wont be buying those gift cards anymore.

yeah thats it for me. how tonedeaf.

Great thats a start! You can buy Gift cards from Macys though.

I refuse to shop there because they cost too much and use the same logo as the USSR.

I boycott anything from liberal-supporting manufacturers, service-providers, friends-of.
ANYTHING. EVERYTHING.

Just exactly like the government--the only way to stop/destroy them is to remove their ability to have or make money.
Give Washington only the barest minimum to do the things they are SUPPOSED to do--not a cent more.
Strangulation of finances is the only thing they understand.
Remove almost all benefits from ALL elected officials.

Give Washington only the barest minimum to do the things they are SUPPOSED to do--not a cent more.
Strangulation of finances is the only thing they understand.
Remove almost all benefits from ALL elected officials.

We could all refuse to pay our taxes. That would get their attention.

We could all refuse to pay our taxes. That would get their attention.

You are spot-on--and it will probably come to that unless huge changes are made.
Especially in the White House and Senate.
2012 might be the re-birth of freedom in a hamstrung and hobbled America.

Werbung:
Better yet--let's just boycott ALL products advertised on ANY network other than the cable networks.
That still allows left and right--but busts up the cartel Obama has cobbled out of ABC, NBC, CBS and PBS.
They can survive with just CNN and MSNBC.

Back