Legalize pot?

Settle down.
It's about making a buck. Nothing more nothing less. But as its a violent business(being in the underworld) bad things happen. Take away the lifeblood (money) and you kill the beast.
I don't judge people for things they have no control over, or for making a mistake. I do, however, judge people very harshly when they make the conscious decision to do horrible things. It isn't like they don't know a child is just as likely to get hit and killed as the guy they're firing at. I just think if they want to kill a rival gang member they should grow some balls, man up, and do it face to face. Maybe less innocent people will die that way. If there was ever any one group of people who deserve to be wiped off the planet... slowly and painfully... it would be gang members.

Werbung:
I don't judge people for things they have no control over, or for making a mistake. I do, however, judge people very harshly when they make the conscious decision to do horrible things. It isn't like they don't know a child is just as likely to get hit and killed as the guy they're firing at. I just think if they want to kill a rival gang member they should grow some balls, man up, and do it face to face. Maybe less innocent people will die that way. If there was ever any one group of people who deserve to be wiped off the planet... slowly and painfully... it would be gang members.
The problem is they cannot hit their target as their shooting skills are poor.
The British Army learned the hard way that fighting as you suggest does not work well compared to being behind a tree or otherwise taking cover. Sun Tzu taught centuries ago that you do not fight without owning the advantage. Don't expect a return to fair fight combat.
And if a community wishes n to end drive bus it's been shown time and again that they can work with the cops and drive crime out. It worked here to get rid of the Jamaican gang. Those guys were bad.

Is this guy a hero? Should we pity him? Apparently many people thought he was a swell dude after Johnny Depp portrayed him in a popular movie, which by the way, was a good movie. Nonetheless, let's examine this scientifically, philosophically, and without bias.

The problem is they cannot hit their target as their shooting skills are poor.
The British Army learned the hard way that fighting as you suggest does not work well compared to being behind a tree or otherwise taking cover. Sun Tzu taught centuries ago that you do not fight without owning the advantage. Don't expect a return to fair fight combat.
And if a community wishes n to end drive bus it's been shown time and again that they can work with the cops and drive crime out. It worked here to get rid of the Jamaican gang. Those guys were bad.
Unless Charles Bronson or Clint Eastwood is in the cast, you don't hear stories like that very often. I think its beautiful! As far as real life examples of good defeating evil, thats as real as it gets!Are you in Florida? Or Louisiana? You don't sound like you're from Louisiana. I lived in Louisiana the first 5 years of my life. When I moved to South Carolina from there, I had to take speech therapy for 4 full years.

Unless Charles Bronson or Clint Eastwood is in the cast, you don't hear stories like that very often. I think its beautiful! As far as real life examples of good defeating evil, thats as real as it gets!Are you in Florida? Or Louisiana? You don't sound like you're from Louisiana. I lived in Louisiana the first 5 years of my life. When I moved to South Carolina from there, I had to take speech therapy for 4 full years.
Stories about forcing gangs out ? Happens more than you might think. Don't need dirty harry just need people willing to rat out bad people. Back when Richmond VA was a top murder city and people were saying 'enough' we had success stories like this in the news a lot. Idea being to encourage people to join the effort.

Stories about forcing gangs out ? Happens more than you might think. Don't need dirty harry just need people willing to rat out bad people. Back when Richmond VA was a top murder city and people were saying 'enough' we had success stories like this in the news a lot. Idea being to encourage people to join the effort.
There's no doubt that around here, plenty of people will rat. That and the close to non-existant gun laws, and rednecks who take advantage of the close to non-existant gun laws, probably contributes to their lack of success in my area.

You don't NEED Dirty Harry, but be honest... it would be really cool, wouldn't it?

There's no doubt that around here, plenty of people will rat. That and the close to non-existant gun laws, and rednecks who take advantage of the close to non-existant gun laws, probably contributes to their lack of success in my area.

You don't NEED Dirty Harry, but be honest... it would be really cool, wouldn't it?
Not really.
Criminals are criminals because they don't obey laws so what good are they ?
One or two rats won't work. But there is strength in numbers. If the community refuses to allow the criminals to hide among them, they go.

Is this guy a hero? Should we pity him? Apparently many people thought he was a swell dude after Johnny Depp portrayed him in a popular movie, which by the way, was a good movie. Nonetheless, let's examine this scientifically, philosophically, and without bias.

Forgetting Johnny Depp's portrayal? He is a man who is really good at being a criminal. He is as much of a hero as a serial killer or bank robber who evades capture for many years. Or DB Cooper. DB Cooper never got caught.

johnny Depp was great in that movie!

Werbung:
No I don't think it should be legalized.
One is sticks like a tramps foot and two its a plant - water it, don't smoke it!

Frankly I don't really care - if it is legalized I just hope that all those who use it and abuse it do it away from everyone else.
If they want to kill themselves so be it - it'll reduce the surplus population.

Back