Leftist Elites & the CIA

Werbung:
So is this forum just conspiracy theories? And since you are just posting links, it seems like you want us to actually read what Jesus-is-god dot com has to say about the evils of feminism, but the CIA took down Joseph McCarthy? With the help of Gloria Steinem? That just sounds like a word salad. Joseph McCarthy was a terrible demagogue and by the time he was out the door, Nixon was kicking him to the curb.

.. the lower order of Roman aristocracy was eques whilst the latin basis for "equity" was naturalis aequitas... .
Equity Is Iniquity

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but I'm sure the ignorant narrow-minded professors will pat you on the head for sticking up for them. Even they know that words derived from Latin are taken from the genitive case; equitis is the genitive of eques.

Werbung:
Seems as good an excuse as any to talk about John Lennon.The CIA spied on him,but I think that was pretty comical,seeing as John was very open about what he believed in and his most famous message of GIVE PEACE A CHANCE.Do you think I'm being spied on now?Oh its all so exciting!

Back