Left wing liberal Media playing the Race Card

steveox

Ruth Williams On The Cash Mitt Romney Handed Her: ‘He Paid For My Light Bill’

Ruth Williams, the woman Mitt Romney handed a wad of cash to at a campaign stop over the weekend, explained to Starting Point host Soledad O’Brien on Monday morning how the events played out, and how much the handful of money meant to her.

“He paid for my light bill,” Williams told O’Brien, saying that her daughter works a 15-hour per week job at K-Mart, and that’s the only source of income the family currently has. Williams added Romney’s manager’s husband gave her money, as well, for food.

O’Brien, noting that a lot of people are cynical about politics, asked Williams how she would counter accusations that this was, “a calculated political strategy,” by the Romney campaign, to give a poor woman money in front of reporters and newspeople at a media event.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ruth-wil...-in-south-carolina-he-paid-for-my-light-bill/

Every Liberal is upset about this,,They claim Mitt Ronmey is racist. Just like the Media claim Gingrich is racist when he called Obama the food stamp president.

Werbung:
Werbung:
its funny to hear the right cry about the Race Card...and they are throwing it evry 5 min...regardless if anyone says anything about race...

Proof libs really believe the words, "First of all, Juan," is racist.

How can we ever find common ground with liberals when they are delusional?

Back