Left wing hits the wall

Werbung:
Sure.

Which of his policies show "being cautious about change or innovation?"
I don't think that definition really applies.

We just came through 8 years of B. Hussein's reign with numerous changes that were unfavorable to America.

Trump is rapidly reversing policies that are now in favor of America.

But, the changes still represent conservative values including putting America first.

I don't think that definition really applies.

We just came through 8 years of B. Hussein's reign with numerous changes that were unfavorable to America.

Trump is rapidly reversing policies that are now in favor of America.

But, the changes still represent conservative values including putting America first.

That definition doesn't apply? That's the actual dictionary definition of the term. If you mean something else, then you should use a different word.

If you mean "cat," don't say "dog." That just confuses the issue.

"B Hussain" didn't claim to be a conservative. His motto was "hope and change." He wanted to change things, hence was not a conservative. Trump wants to change things as well, so he's not a conservative either.

That definition doesn't apply? That's the actual dictionary definition of the term. If you mean something else, then you should use a different word.

If you mean "cat," don't say "dog." That just confuses the issue.

"B Hussain" didn't claim to be a conservative. His motto was "hope and change." He wanted to change things, hence was not a conservative. Trump wants to change things as well, so he's not a conservative either.
^^^^^^^^^^^^ That ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is psychobabble.

Werbung:
I hope the following does not sound unsolicited, but categories such as "left," "right," and "conservative" are never watertight. While the dictionary definition does hold, it is by no means a complete definition. In the sphere of politics, the above terms are mostly, if not always, relative. One may be a radical in relation to a far-right person, but the former may be conservative in relation to a person who is "left of center." But, the person who is "left of center" on a given sociopolitical issue may be a conservative in relation to another sociopolitical issue (source: Essentials of Sociology). The political spectrum is a dubious thing, but it is helpful. However, I think it cannot be used to define the essence of one's politics.

Back