Lasher

Dustin

I don't mean to cause problems as I'm new here but.... I really do not feel comfortable in a forum where a blantant anti-jew and someone who bashes staff here is allowed to post.

Werbung:
Thanks, USMC. I appreciate it. I mean it's one thing to be anti-zionist, or even anti-jew for that matter (although it's still wrong), lasher goes very rudely about it.

on all forums there are agent provacateurs who's purpose is to spread Zionist propaganda. it's part of the effort to infiltrate. Infiltration is something addressed by Steve Emerson in his book and is in many forms including the US water resources, road systems, government, schools, and all the cracks possible.

awareness is a good thing.

He's gone. I'll say here what I said in the mod forum:

It's fine to argue against the merits of Israel being a country, but keep it civil. Blanket condemnations of the entire Jewish religion and calling for a second Holocaust is not allowed here.

I don't mean to cause problems as I'm new here but.... I really do not feel comfortable in a forum where a blantant anti-jew and someone who bashes staff here is allowed to post.

There really is no other way to deal with anti-anything people except to demonstrate how patently foolish their arguments are. That is the essence of plurality.

There really is no other way to deal with anti-anything people except to demonstrate how patently foolish their arguments are. That is the essence of plurality.

You can expose the flaws and inaccuracies all day long. All you get in return as being called "Jewboy".

You can expose the flaws and inaccuracies all day long. All you get in return as being called "Jewboy".

The more flaws and inaccuracies you expose, the more foolish he appears to everyone, no?

Personally, I don't give much stock to the opinions of foolish people - so they can knock themselves out calling me a bigot or a religious nut or some such nonsense. But hey, that's just me.

Yeah, num, but we can't have a psycho running loose on the forum advocating violence against an entire group of people.

Unless you enjoy the thought of DHS and FBI keeping a watch on this forum and its members.

Yeah, num, but we can't have a psycho running loose on the forum advocating violence against an entire group of people.

Unless you enjoy the thought of DHS and FBI keeping a watch on this forum and its members.

heh. DHS and FBI don't really detail everyone's forums, they are way too busy with real criminals.

You're right, they have computers to do it for them. Don't kid yourself that they only watch the bad guys. Remember COINTELPRO?

Why not?

Only morons would be inclined to take psychos seriously. And if any particular psycho wishes to advocate absurdities, better here where reasonable individuals can expose him for what he truly is.

Werbung:
Back