lack of proper moderation

UShadItComing

What's really wrong with this forum is that you try to behave and you get attacked, you report the attack and you get no confirmation whatsoever on whether or not the mods and the admins are even paying attention. And that's not to mention that some of the mods are now going to go on their own little crusade to see if they can eliminate those who don't agree with American Nazism.

Therefore I will take it upon myself to test the waters here to find out for all posters what is going to be allowed and what is not. I know it's a sacrifice because I'm going to start at the top of the list when it comes to outrageous and aggregious abuses of forum rules instead of starting at the bottom by calling somebody a pussy or something tame like that. If I was suspended for doing that then nobody would ever learn what the limits are going to be.

So here goes: Walter is a cocksucker. And the mods may want to know that I don't do temporary suspensions. I always do permanent suspensions. So if I can't try the next less aggregious violation of the rules then somebody will have to carry the ball for me from now on.

Sorry it had to be this way but I just can't tolerate a forum where the mods and admins refuse to interact in a grown up way with the members.

I may return sometime in the future with a different name and a different ISP just to see how it's going but I'll probably never post on this forum again unless it's to reaffirm what I think of Walter.

Werbung:
Actually, they stepped in and warned you already once. This will be twice. I assume the next time you'll be out.

Someone else step in? Are you in a revolving postion?

How much do they pay you guys? :rolleyes:

Has your "personality" as "Ushaditcoming" worn out so you need a fresh version of "yourself" to come and protect the GOP party line?

Actually, they stepped in and warned you already once. This will be twice. I assume the next time you'll be out.

Someone else step in? Are you in a revolving postion?

How much do they pay you guys? :rolleyes:

Has your "personality" as "Ushaditcoming" worn out so you need a fresh version of "yourself" to come and protect the GOP party line?

His replacement is already active :)

What's really wrong with this forum is that you try to behave and you get attacked, you report the attack and you get no confirmation whatsoever on whether or not the mods and the admins are even paying attention. And that's not to mention that some of the mods are now going to go on their own little crusade to see if they can eliminate those who don't agree with American Nazism.

Therefore I will take it upon myself to test the waters here to find out for all posters what is going to be allowed and what is not. I know it's a sacrifice because I'm going to start at the top of the list when it comes to outrageous and aggregious abuses of forum rules instead of starting at the bottom by calling somebody a pussy or something tame like that. If I was suspended for doing that then nobody would ever learn what the limits are going to be.

So here goes: Walter is a cocksucker. And the mods may want to know that I don't do temporary suspensions. I always do permanent suspensions. So if I can't try the next less aggregious violation of the rules then somebody will have to carry the ball for me from now on.

Sorry it had to be this way but I just can't tolerate a forum where the mods and admins refuse to interact in a grown up way with the members.

I may return sometime in the future with a different name and a different ISP just to see how it's going but I'll probably never post on this forum again unless it's to reaffirm what I think of Walter.

You're a crybaby - you can dish it out, but you can't take it. :D

What's really wrong with this forum is that you try to behave and you get attacked
HUH? This is flat out absurd. It was you, who called me, for no reason whatsoever a very offensive name in a previous thread. I have never been attacked like that on a political forum. Hearing this come from you is simply laughable.
you report the attack and you get no confirmation whatsoever on whether or not the mods and the admins are even paying attention.
Usually we tend to handle things such as reported posts internally and quietly. Most of us dont have any desire to air our dirty laundry in public. You can be ensured that every reported post is looked at, considered, and if necessary removed. I generally dont respond to childlish rants such as the one you PMed me with. I am only responding publicly because I will not sit back and have you slam what you know very little about. So I will do it publicly to let everyone else read what kind of poster you were here.
And that's not to mention that some of the mods are now going to go on their own little crusade to see if they can eliminate those who don't agree with American Nazism.
ROFLMAO!!!! This is the funniest thing I have literally read all day. It was the Mods who despite some objections from others about your username, allowed it to stay. Instead of banning you outright at the downward turn of your behavior here, like we probably should have, we have given you infractions instead of handing out suspensions or bans. The mods here have bent over backwards to ensure the freedom of speech for all our posters.
This one cracks me up. I am sure you just impressed everyone with how much of a badass you are. :rolleyes: But I am sure there are quite a few members who are more than appreciative you have undertaken such a "sacrafice" for the greater good of all the other members on the forum. :D

So here goes:
Ohhh the anticipation!
Walter is a cocksucker.
This is what I really get a kick out of. You called me that once, thinking it would be filtered. You got your chiding and infraction that time. Knowing it will get through the filter again you pull that one. I am begining to question if you are an actual adult.
And the mods may want to know that I don't do temporary suspensions.
You have said that before, but yet keep coming back.
I always do permanent suspensions.
I know I cant wait!
So if I can't try the next less aggregious violation of the rules then somebody will have to carry the ball for me from now on.
I doubt anyone will bother. You see, before you arrived, we didnt have this problem. The issue has nothing to do with your viewpoints. But how you present them. With you not around, I am sure the level of politeness among the regulars will return to its normal polite levels, like the times before you were here.
Ah, you see it has been your continously childish behavior that has caused all of this. Most "grown ups" can have a respectful conversation among themselves with little input from a third party to make sure everyone is playing nicely.
I may return sometime in the future with a different name and a different ISP just to see how it's going
Please for the sake of the forum, dont.
Above you seemed to care enough about HOP to get yourself banned from it, leave well enough alone and just stay away.
but I'll probably never post on this forum again unless it's to reaffirm what I think of Walter.
Again, dont bother. Everyone here has pretty much made up thier minds about you. I dont think showing your A$$ again will do little to change them. :rolleyes:

As a side note to all the other members who read this. While this thread is still available, the original topic of this thread applies. Considering the lack of proper moderation, here is your chance, moderation free to say whatever you would like about your interactions with USHadItComing. No infractions, just the slam fest he is complaining about. Have fun!

Amazing. In this forum, if there is anyone how has been repeatedly, consistantly, abusive with the use of broad brush generatizations and demeaning labeling, it's you. I have only ounce seen someone come on here with wide range stereotyping of the entire US with such venom and hatred as you.

If people do insult you personally, it might be that unlike you who attacks the entire populas, we don't think every Canadian is as unruly, uncivil, and juvenile as you have been on this forum.

It is not canadian and this thread was, as it said, its bow out.

The "Ushaditcoming" personality was discredited and now has to leave.

Like NoObama and I both said, its teammates are already operative.

Yes, I said "it". This may stun and amaze some posters but organized efforts are made at inserting dummy personas into discussions to siderail them. I've seen this now at about four websites I've been to. Some call them "sockpuppets" but in this instance it is more than just adopting an alias to not be accountable. It is adopting a alias as a strategic measure.

Ushad is one of those personas. This was just it's explanation for suddenly disappearing.

Testing? Ahh, so I see I'm not suspended or banned. That's good for you folks cause we're now learning something about the moderators and admins here on this forum. That's what it takes I guess to get them out of their braindead coma. And I 'was' leaving because I was sure that one would earn me a suspension. So let me do a bit of explaining just in case the mods want to pay attention this time:

If you come on this forum and you post sensible and well thought out remarks it turned out that people such as the wanker Libs and a few others would just attack you with their abuse. So when that happens you either try to get the mods' attention and get confirmation that they will stop it or you attack back. I attacked back and I got their attention in the form of a warning. So, I start reporting the abuse and I get complete silence, and then more abuse although toned down enough to escape the radar. Which is still abuse obviously but most forums have this childish idea that if you can camoflage the abuse then it becomes acceptable.

So I got tired of it and I decided to test the waters. Now keeping in mind that I don't do temporary suspensions and providing that I'm not just banned outright, we might be able to continue on my terms and on terms which are understood by all and are good for the forum. It's the mods choice.

As for a rebuttal to Andy's attack and Bunz's attack, there's no need. That's their childish problem they need to vent and not mine. As to Sihouette's attack against me, well that's just Sihouette who probably woke up with another conspiracy theory twirling madly around between her ears.

If I could edit my OP I would because I would rather change it to something more postive now that I seem to have awakened the mods and admins out of their comas. Let's just hope that now we will see some interaction between the mods and the members and not hear more lame excuses of them not having the time or the interest to do what needs to be done on a forum such as this.

Yes Sihouette I'm back but maybe for a short time. I think I have something postive going here now because we may be able to come to an understanding. And now you need to start to understand that you're lucky to have me back because you can learn a lot from me if you leave your old preconceived silly notions at the doorstep and start to open your mind to reality.

In other words, you can forget all your 13's and like silliness for a start.

But let's be postive now shall we? Let's see if we can get the mods support to shut down trolls such as libs and a few others. And maybe, just maybe, they will come to the realization that I am the best thing that could happen to their forum if they are interested in raising the level of debate up to a point of matching the best of them out there in cyberland.

Werbung:
The truth should not be insulting but I understand that if you can't accept that it is the truth then you won't be able to accept me. That doesn't matter to me in the least. In fact it gives me pleasure to know that I have reached you too. Otherwise just mind your manners and stay within the rules and we'll get along fine. If you don't we are going to have the same old problems and I might have to leave.

Back