Kleptocracy and You

watchingfrogsboil

Kleptocracy_and_You.jpg

Werbung:
First things first. Welcome to the House Of Politics, and you have a GREAT name. Very creative and kind of strange!

Your flow chart is right on target, and best of all, it is APOLITICAL. It applies to PEOPLE, not specific political parties, which is a breath of fresh air in this world of "liberal" and "conservative" and "left" and "right".

This flow chart is brilliant in it's simplicity and poignancy.

This flow chart is brilliant in it's simplicity and poignancy.

Except that it is wrong and unsupported.

The kleptocracy would have to be very rich and powerful to accomplish that. The Onion calls them a "small group of dedicated rich people [who will] change the world". (consider that our source here is The Onion)

But there is no small group of dedicated rich people [who would also need to cooperate with each other]. The reality is that there are a whole lot of only somewhat rich and powerful people and they are working on different agendas which oppose each other. For every George Soros there is a DeVoss. But there are also large groups of dedicated individuals who also compete with each other; for every union there is a wall street firm, for every CNN there is a Fox, for every Media Matters there is a Heritage...and lastly for every gang member on the street there is a Joe the Plumber.

The hypothetical small group of dedicated people would have to be more powerful than the collective power of all these competing groups and individuals. They would also need to cooperate with each other while also making it appear that they were not cooperating.

I just don't see it.

I do see that there is a group of rich people who do share one common characteristic - that they want to be more rich and powerful. They even use the same methods. That is not proof that they are in collusion.

The Kleptocracy is MONEY and all other means of wealth. It's not necessarily some sort of organized small group of billionaires who sit in a smoke-filled room and make all the decisions in the world.

The Kleptocracy is also GREED.

You need to look at this chart in an ABSTRACT way, Dr.Who.

The Kleptocracy is MONEY and all other means of wealth. It's not necessarily some sort of organized small group of billionaires who sit in a smoke-filled room and make all the decisions in the world.

The Kleptocracy is also GREED.

You need to look at this chart in an ABSTRACT way, Dr.Who.

As an abstract I believe to a degree then that it exist. However, there is then another group called the benocracy which does the exact opposite. Sometimes one person is a member of both the kleptocracy and the benocracy.

As an abstract I believe to a degree then that it exist. However, there is then another group called the benocracy which does the exact opposite. Sometimes one person is a member of both the kleptocracy and the benocracy.

"Benocracy"? LOL.

Not on this planet. Not once. Not ever. Phone home, ET.

My apologies for suggesting you are an alien. You are quite obviously posting here as an Ambassador for the Ministry of Truth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS0h9Dlc_V0

My policy (rarely broken) is not to watch videos people post for me to watch. I would spend inordinate amounts of time only to conclude that too much of what people post id drivel.

If what you have to say is not drivel and you want me to understand it then please provide a text version.

Werbung:
The chart is nonsense. Eg, people of a wide range of incomes own multi-national corporation stock in their 401ks - not just the "kleptocracy". :rolleyes:

Back