Kid dials 911 to advoid bedtime

steveox

http://screen.yahoo.com/brockton-boy-calls-911-trying-033600959.html

Brockton Boy Calls 911 Trying To Avoid Bedtime..

A 10-year-old boy got a visit from Brockton police after he called 911 because he didn't want to go to bed. Lauren Leamanczyk reports..

Just like the woman call 911 cause MCDonalds wouldnt serve her breakfast told her they stopped serving breakfast at 11AM. She stood in line 5 minutes before 11 and the guy took a long time to order and then it was 11:02 and she asked for manager and he told her we stopped serving breakfast at 11AM. She threaten to call 911 on her cellphone. She called them and then cops came not to make manager give her breakfast but to arrest her.

Next time miss,,,Try doing what Micheal Douglass did :)

Werbung:
http://screen.yahoo.com/brockton-boy-calls-911-trying-033600959.html

Brockton Boy Calls 911 Trying To Avoid Bedtime..

A 10-year-old boy got a visit from Brockton police after he called 911 because he didn't want to go to bed. Lauren Leamanczyk reports..

Just like the woman call 911 cause MCDonalds wouldnt serve her breakfast told her they stopped serving breakfast at 11AM. She stood in line 5 minutes before 11 and the guy took a long time to order and then it was 11:02 and she asked for manager and he told her we stopped serving breakfast at 11AM. She threaten to call 911 on her cellphone. She called them and then cops came not to make manager give her breakfast but to arrest her.

Next time miss,,,Try doing what Micheal Douglass did :)

advocating violence in the interwebs is liable to get you a visit from the FBI

Are you sure about that dog? Im not promoting violance. But theyre assholes in this world doesnt understand when some dweeb or an old bat who takes his long sweet time to order something and then clock turns 11. Seems to me theres an exception to every rule.

Are you sure about that dog? Im not promoting violance. But theyre assholes in this world doesnt understand when some dweeb or an old bat who takes his long sweet time to order something and then clock turns 11. Seems to me theres an exception to every rule.

its an actual crime Steve, and you're suggesting violence involving firearms. you may have noticed that the press is working overtime demonizing firearms and those who own them. lets just say its a bad idea even if tongue-in-cheek.

It was a joke. Even i do get a visit all theyre gonna do is investigate. Theyre not gonna arrest me cause i didnt intent make threats on anyone.

advocating violence in the interwebs is liable to get you a visit from the FBI
Hey Dog its been almost 2 months i posted this? The FBI still hasnt visited me and im still waiting to meet them.
still-waiting-meme-generator-im-still-waiting-wait-wait-wait-wtf-8e87bd.jpg

Because they have to change over the machines...and someone else wants to order lunch...and they are not going to shut down everything for you to change it back. Don't show up at 9:55 if you want Breakfast...

Because they have to change over the machines...and someone else wants to order lunch...and they are not going to shut down everything for you to change it back. Don't show up at 9:55 if you want Breakfast...

Well if that asshole didnt take too much time to order then the next person in line might got breakfast. There should be a 60 second time limit when its your time to order or next person gets to order when 60 seconds expire. So think whast you want before you order. Theres a rule in those voter ballot places. Did you know theres a 5 minute Voter time limit?

http://articles.kwch.com/2012-10-31/time-limit_34843231

So i think its fair when you order something you got 60 seconds to say what you want to eat or you get back in line

Well if that asshole didnt take too much time to order then the next person in line might got breakfast. There should be a 60 second time limit when its your time to order or next person gets to order when 60 seconds expire. So think whast you want before you order. Theres a rule in those voter ballot places. Did you know theres a 5 minute Voter time limit?

http://articles.kwch.com/2012-10-31/time-limit_34843231

So i think its fair when you order something you got 60 seconds to say what you want to eat or you get back in line

If your food decisions can't withstand a 60 sec or even 5 min wait...your sad.

Werbung:
Thats right. Why should i miss breakfast when some asshole cant decide what he wants when theyre trying to take his order?

Back