Kellyanne Conway....

The Scotsman

I know DJT is having a few issues at the moment and bless him he is trying. I mean it ain't an easy job being the pres of the US and el jefe of the freeworld and all that! Okay so he's a sandwich short of a picnic in the old brainware department - but not that that's an issue we are all for equal opportunities these days. There's been a few minor teething issues, bit of policy toing and froing, that will be glossed over in time - we all have an off day... week... month.... or so, anyway, the lad's at least having a good prod at doing the job and on balance his twitter pals have stood by him.

In trying to make the job more bearable, less stressful and make up for the shortcomings in brainware dept, he's got a few chums to assist him and apart from Obersturmbannführer Bannon most of them are pretty harmless (I like Sean he's a special little snowflake) BUT ...... does anybody know why DJT keeps Kellyanne Conway around? I mean the woman can't put a coherent sentence together! The lass is batshit crazy!

Werbung:
I know DJT is having a few issues at the moment and bless him he is trying. I mean it ain't an easy job being the pres of the US and el jefe of the freeworld and all that! Okay so he's a sandwich short of a picnic in the old brainware department - but not that that's an issue we are all for equal opportunities these days. There's been a few minor teething issues, bit of policy toing and froing, that will be glossed over in time - we all have an off day... week... month.... or so, anyway, the lad's at least having a good prod at doing the job and on balance his twitter pals have stood by him.

In trying to make the job more bearable, less stressful and make up for the shortcomings in brainware dept, he's got a few chums to assist him and apart from Obersturmbannführer Bannon most of them are pretty harmless (I like Sean he's a special little snowflake) BUT ...... does anybody know why DJT keeps Kellyanne Conway around? I mean the woman can't put a coherent sentence together! The lass is batshit crazy!

Could it be that she looks so comfortable on that sofa in the oval office? :LOL:

Probably because she gets things done.
Beat HRC which was impossible.

She sure "gets things done!" She manages to spread more lies and ridiculous assertions (i.e., "alternate facts," "Microwave spying devices") than any two persons alive. . .except for her boss, of course, and Palin came close second!

She is a huge joke, and she is really vulgar! By the way, do you know when she suddenly became such a big fan of Trump? She did start her career criticising him severely! Could it be she was "grabbed by the pussy?"

Sick!

She sure "gets things done!" She manages to spread more lies and ridiculous assertions (i.e., "alternate facts," "Microwave spying devices") than any two persons alive. . .except for her boss, of course, and Palin came close second!

She is a huge joke, and she is really vulgar! By the way, do you know when she suddenly became such a big fan of Trump? She did start her career criticising him severely! Could it be she was "grabbed by the pussy?"

Sick!
Are you this jealous over all pretty women or just ones who make HRC look bad ?

Are you this jealous over all pretty women or just ones who make HRC look bad ?

You are so funny! I have been quite pretty in my days. . .never cared much one way or another! Today, I am an "attractive old woman," and I enjoy it very much! I must admit that my "look" has never been on the cheap side, so you probably would not have found me "attractive, as you seem to like the trailer trash look of Kellyanne!

Were you this jealous of Michelle Obama that you couldn't stand her?

And. . .you forget one thing: I do not like Hillary Clinton at all! But if you compare the way she looked 20 years ago, when she was about Kellyanne's age to Kellyanne's scary, underfed look today. . .I take Hillary any day!

You are so funny! I have been quite pretty in my days. . .never cared much one way or another! Today, I am an "attractive old woman," and I enjoy it very much! I must admit that my "look" has never been on the cheap side, so you probably would not have found me "attractive, as you seem to like the trailer trash look of Kellyanne!

Were you this jealous of Michelle Obama that you couldn't stand her?

And. . .you forget one thing: I do not like Hillary Clinton at all! But if you compare the way she looked 20 years ago, when she was about Kellyanne's age to Kellyanne's scary, underfed look today. . .I take Hillary any day!
Now I get why you fawn over BO, narcissists must flock together.
Beauty comes from within and MO has always been ugly from the bone. Not unlike HRC.

You are aware that data can be transmitted via microwaves right ?
... and aware of alternative realities, in one of which I think Kellyanne now resides..... not sure which one but am sure its quite exciting....
CONWAY: There was an article that week that talked about how you can surveil people through their phones, through their — certainly through their television sets, any number of different ways. And microwaves that turn into cameras, et cetera. We know that is just a fact of modern life.

I admire your noble effort to assuage the dear lady's sadly lacking grip on reality but morphing microwaves....really....quod erat demonstrandum

Now I get why you fawn over BO, narcissists must flock together.
Beauty comes from within and MO has always been ugly from the bone. Not unlike HRC.

Yes, dear. . .keep on digging your hole! You are so ridiculously bitter and ugly (I don't know about the outside. . .but the inside you project is disgusting!) that you are actually amusing!

Werbung:
Mika, your recent remarks about Kellyanne Conway carried a lot of weight. One could argue that her TV presence has diminished to a degree. Do you still feel the same way about having her on the air?

Brzezinski: I feel even more so that everyone should ban her. I’m surprised that these little acrobatic games are played with her on live national television. I think it denigrates what we do. It’s clear she doesn’t bring anything to the table. It’s clear she doesn’t know exactly what she’s talking about. It’s clear she’s making it up as she goes along.

Scarborough: Mika, she did teach us about microwaves.

Brzezinski: That’s true, and now my microwave is named Kellyanne. And every time I open it, which is frequently, because I don’t cook, I say, ‘Thank you, Kellyanne!’ But no, quite seriously, it’s unbelievable she has this job and what it says about this presidency that she has this job. Look, it’s not the most comfortable thing to do, but it’s something you just have to: You have to say, ‘This is garbage,’ and rip up the script, and you have to cut to the chase and cut through the b.s., and she brings nothing more to the table than a lot of that

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/joe-scarborough-mika-brzezinski-morning-joe-donald-trump-1202012697/

Back