Kagan.....Well need I say more?!?!?

CoachV40

I'm just curious, but what else are we not truly getting to learn or hear about this poorly qualified nominee?

Werbung:

I'm just curious, but what else are we not truly getting to learn or hear about this poorly qualified nominee?

She is just like obama, that is why he nominated her. If you want to know what she is like, just look at him. Same goes for the "Wise Latina" We should just be thankful she is replacing another liberal hack so the balance stays the same. It is when he can appoint someone to replace a conservative judge that I am going to worry.

are you guy s so retarded as to know know what as a lawyer in a case, you work for that party...you don't have to give your own views of the law....She is working on behalf of someone and is there to give there argument...has zero to do with her own view...she may agree or not agree with it.

but who cares, she will get nominated, you will cry, and it would not matter who they put up there ..unless it was your own judge with a hard convervitive view you would cry about how bad she will be.

you know what I said when Bush nominated a qualified judge who I did not agree with? I said he is qualified so vote for him, I don't agree, but Bush would never pick one I would like and I would never expect him to...its why we have elections

are you guy s so retarded as to know know what as a lawyer in a case, you work for that party...you don't have to give your own views of the law....She is working on behalf of someone and is there to give there argument...has zero to do with her own view...she may agree or not agree with it.

but who cares, she will get nominated, you will cry, and it would not matter who they put up there ..unless it was your own judge with a hard convervitive view you would cry about how bad she will be.

you know what I said when Bush nominated a qualified judge who I did not agree with? I said he is qualified so vote for him, I don't agree, but Bush would never pick one I would like and I would never expect him to...its why we have elections

It is such a compliment when you call me retarded, almost as big as the compliment when you call me anti American :)

It is such a compliment when you call me retarded, almost as big as the compliment when you call me anti American :)

I do not recall calling you Anti American...only time I can recall something on that line is when you where playing politics with the military , trying to score political points at the expense of our troops...if that is what you ment, then I am sorry, but I get very pissed off when people play politics with our troops...so I may have suggested it in anger...If I did, I am sorry, you know well I hate when people call people anti American for there views...because they don't fit there view of America. of course if I felt someone was doing such a thing, I have many words for such a person..but forum rules don;'t let me use them,

as for the Retarded...well if you believe lawyers are always giving there personal views in court...then I stand by it...if not, well then was not directed at you was it?

I do not recall calling you Anti American...only time I can recall something on that line is when you where playing politics with the military , trying to score political points at the expense of our troops...if that is what you ment, then I am sorry, but I get very pissed off when people play politics with our troops...so I may have suggested it in anger...If I did, I am sorry, you know well I hate when people call people anti American for there views...because they don't fit there view of America. of course if I felt someone was doing such a thing, I have many words for such a person..but forum rules don;'t let me use them,

as for the Retarded...well if you believe lawyers are always giving there personal views in court...then I stand by it...if not, well then was not directed at you was it?

Do a search, you have called me anti american a few times. I am assuming it was in sarcasm and more out of being mad because I brought up John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) and his statements against President Bush and the military and other statements said by other dems in congress. Who by the way play politics with the military but I never see you getting mad at them over it.

Its ok though, it makes me feel proud :) Though I think this is the first time you have called me retarded. I am pretty sure you said I was a moron once but I cant be sure, it just seems like you have.

I understand that she will be confirmed, I understand she is just replacing another left leaning judge, and I typically don't get this bothered by these types of replacements. It just bothers me that the qualifications for being nominated to the highest court in the land seem to be getting more lax. She has practically no experience that would qualify her. At least with Sotomayor you knew she was liberal, you knew she was gonna judge based on politics not the constitution, but at least she had some experience. I understand the Law education and background, but there are thousands of lawyers that have the same qualifications are they worthy of the supreme court? No, I certainly don't think so. She is picked because she will absolutely rule based on nothing more than her political view point. I bet Sotomayor would have even ruled against the ban of recruiters from campus.

I heard about this today and thought I would look it up and this is what I found:

Barack Obama revealed his goal for the Supreme Court when he complained on Chicago radio station WBEZ-FM in 2001 that the Earl Warren Court wasn't "radical" enough because "it didn't break free from the essential constraints placed by the Founding Fathers in the Constitution" in order to allow "redistribution of wealth."

Now that Obama is president, he has the power to nominate Supreme Court justices who will "break free" from the Constitution and join him in "fundamentally transforming" America. That's the essence of his choice of Elena Kagan as his second Supreme Court nominee. She never was a judge, and her paper trail is short. But it's long enough to prove that she is a clear and present danger to the Constitution.

When Kagan was dean of Harvard Law School, she presented a guest speaker who is known as the most activist judge in the world: Judge Aharon Barak, formerly president of the Israeli Supreme Court.

The polar opposite of the U.S. Constitution, which states that "all legislative powers" are vested in the elected legislative body, Barak has written that a judge should "make" and "create" law, assume "a role in the legislative process" and give statutes "new meaning that suits new social needs."

Barak wrote that a judge "is subject to no authority" except himself, and he "must sometimes depart the confines of his legal system and channel into it fundamental values not yet found in it." Channel? Does he mean he channels in a trance, as Hillary Clinton supposedly channeled discourse with the long-deceased Eleanor Roosevelt?

Despite Barak's weirdo writings, or maybe because of them, Kagan called him her "judicial hero." Judge Robert Bork, a man careful with his words, says Kagan's praise of Barak is "disqualifying in and of itself." Bork said that Barak "establishes a world record for judicial hubris." He wrote that Barak embraces a judicial philosophy that "there is no area of Israeli life that the court may not govern."

During Kagan's confirmation hearing for solicitor general, Sen. Arlen Specter asked her views on using foreign or international law or decisions to interpret our Constitution and laws. She wrote in reply that she approves using "reasonable foreign law arguments." Au contraire. The U.S. Constitution says our judges "shall be bound" by "the Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof."

By PHYLLIS SCHLAFLY

I hope I'm not completely alone but this troubles me. I pray to God this will be the last judge that Obama gets to appoint.

That news of obama on the radio station talking about the SC has been going around since before the election and people were still stupid enough to vote for him.

I don't want to see him put any more judges on the bench either but if he had to replace ruth, he could not get one any worse than her so its at least a safe one.

That news of obama on the radio station talking about the SC has been going around since before the election and people were still stupid enough to vote for him.

I don't want to see him put any more judges on the bench either but if he had to replace ruth, he could not get one any worse than her so its at least a safe one.

It's not so much what Obama said, that I'm talking about. As you pointed that is rather old news. It is the fact that Kagan is so closely matched to this Israeli judge Barak.

If only the Rs had the nerve to fight this nomination. The Rs are a bunch of worthless pu**ies. The Senate is suppose to make sure that an out of control radical Marxist president can't appoint someone like himself to the SC. This is disgusting.

Remember what the scumbag Ds did to Judge Bork? I know they had majorities in the Senate like they do now. But why does NO R stand up??? They make me sick. Lindsay Gramnesty needs his ass beat.

This Nazi b*tch will get seated and likely live till age 90 spouting Marxist anti Constitutional anti democratic sh*t the whole time. God help us!

If only the Rs had the nerve to fight this nomination. The Rs are a bunch of worthless pu**ies. The Senate is suppose to make sure that an out of control radical Marxist president can't appoint someone like himself to the SC. This is disgusting.

Remember what the scumbag Ds did to Judge Bork? I know they had majorities in the Senate like they do now. But why does NO R stand up??? They make me sick. Lindsay Gramnesty needs his ass beat.

This Nazi b*tch will get seated and likely live till age 90 spouting Marxist anti Constitutional anti democratic sh*t the whole time. God help us!

The republicans really do not have any back bone do they :(

Werbung:
Israeli judge?

Yes, Barak was the President of the Israeli supreme court. You have to read the whole article. The first paragraph is the only part about the Obama radio interview. Barak isn't just me misspelling Obama's first name. I'm not trying to be rude at all.

Back