Joe has some greet fairy tales, I think he believes his own lies .

the annoying thing

And this is only the tip of the iceberg. such as him teaching political science , Was top in his class he has been jailed several times and how his family were coal miners who worked 12 hour days then played football for 4 hours before going tom bed so they could go to work the next day, he grew up in at least several ethnic hood and so much more the list is to long to post here.

I think Joe believes his own lies or that democrats are stupid enough to buy his bull shat.

Werbung:

And this is only the tip of the iceberg. such as him teaching political science , Was top in his class he has been jailed several times and how his family were coal miners who worked 12 hour days then played football for 4 hours before going tom bed so they could go to work the next day, he grew up in at least several ethnic hood and so much more the list is to long to post here.

I think Joe believes his own lies or that democrats are stupid enough to buy his bull shat.
FJ Biden has been lying for so long that I doubt he even knows the difference between fact and fiction.

1696452276930.png

FJ Biden has been lying for so long that I doubt he even knows the difference between fact and fiction.

View attachment 7977
Yea I think that a lot.while Trump did his share of lying .I have never heard a president lie about himself and family like Joe has I think it's possible his mind is going. My father has dementia and I am familiar with it..so he might be .

Yea I think that a lot.while Trump did his share of lying .I have never heard a president lie about himself and family like Joe has I think it's possible his mind is going. My father has dementia and I am familiar with it..so he might be .
FJ Biden lied his way through college, lied his way into politics, and lied to advance in politics. I do not believe he feels conviction of any kind for lying.

FJ Biden lied his way through college, lied his way into politics, and lied to advance in politics. I do not believe he feels conviction of any kind for lying.
I agree , I sometimes think it could be dementia or some other disorder..
I know all presidents have lied to some degree.
But Joe tells them about himself and family making all kinds of fairy tales claims that are outright amazing.
.Now think about this it's funny. He has been in politics for decades and was a lawyer before that. And a congressman and VP to top bananas . He claims he has a high IQ.
Now after all those decades in the legal and politics he would have heard of fact checking and the media . How big of a moron is he to make up these outlandish claims about his self and family . I mean straight fairy tales.
It's clear he is straight out having mental problems or he's one really a true moron.
And what makes it worse and even more funny that this is not recent behavior it goes back at least 20 years and has been well know for in the media and politics , and the democrats came out in drives to vote for him..O bung hole I understand why he won he really wasn't had no real history he was young and biracial great speaker he really attracted a huge amount of republican minority voters and younger white republican youth.
Add that all up and it makes a great background for any president regardless of politics .
But lying Joe Biden the fairy tale king ??????????
His only draw was that he was not Trump.
So which is dumber ? Joe or the people who voted for him ?
I made it clear from the time I came here I do not support Trump but supported my governor in Florida and still do. I had enough of Trump after his first term .after more came out in the media. I watch both liberal and conservative sources.
Like after so many decades of Joe's amazing story's they gota be pretty dam dumb to vote him in office the first place

You two make an excellent echo chamber for each other
Not surprisingly since you are both empty between the ears

You two make an excellent echo chamber for each other
Not surprisingly since you are both empty between the ears
Good one lug nut. Why don't you try to stick to the subject at hand if you can
Now please ho lay down some place and go back to sleep while real men talk.
And do not forgot this.Screenshot_20231003-060837.png

Good one lug nut. Why don't you try to stick to the subject at hand if you can
Now please ho lay down some place and go back to sleep while real men talk.
And do not forgot this.View attachment 7983
If you have to declare yourself to be a real man, chances are you aren't lol

Look at the posts back and forth between yourselves, just empty headed echo chamber

Werbung:
Back