Joe Eszterhas Explodes at Mel Gibson: 'You Hate Jews'

steveox

Hollywood screenwriter Joe Eszterhas is accusing Mel Gibson, his recent collaborator on a movie about Jewish revolt, of “hating Jews” and using him to deflect his anti-Semitic reputation.
In an explosive nine-page letter to Gibson obtained by TheWrap, the screenwriter wrote that the director of “The Passion of the Christ” never intended to make the movie about Jewish heroism, called “The Maccabees.”

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/joe-eszterhas-explodes-mel-gibson-hate-jews-223057640.html

Why didnt Warner Brothers fire him? Double Standard?? When Pat Bucannon write a book about Dangerous blacks in America MSNBC fires him for it. But when Joe Eszterhas does it nothing gets done to him.

Werbung:
this guy has a habit of over dramatizing. and by over dramatizing I actually mean making stuff up.

he's unhappy the script got panned and Warner sitting on the project.

this guy has a habit of over dramatizing. and by over dramatizing I actually mean making stuff up.

he's unhappy the script got panned and Warner sitting on the project.

Gibson also pretty clearly does not care for Jews to much...so its very possible its true as well.

I still like his, I was drunk so I did not mean what I said excuse...when anyone who knows drunks...thats exactly when you get what they really think.

Gibson also pretty clearly does not care for Jews to much...so its very possible its true as well.

I still like his, I was drunk so I did not mean what I said excuse...when anyone who knows drunks...thats exactly when you get what they really think.

true enough on loss of inhibition but he went off in the past on essentially the same like on someone else.

Hollywood screenwriter Joe Eszterhas is accusing Mel Gibson, his recent collaborator on a movie about Jewish revolt, of “hating Jews” and using him to deflect his anti-Semitic reputation.
In an explosive nine-page letter to Gibson obtained by TheWrap, the screenwriter wrote that the director of “The Passion of the Christ” never intended to make the movie about Jewish heroism, called “The Maccabees.”

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/joe-eszterhas-explodes-mel-gibson-hate-jews-223057640.html

Why didnt Warner Brothers fire him? Double Standard?? When Pat Bucannon write a book about Dangerous blacks in America MSNBC fires him for it. But when Joe Eszterhas does it nothing gets done to him.

So, Mel Gibson has a hatred of Jews. What's the problem, and how is it your business? I despise them too. After all, it is my right to do so as protected by my country's Charter of Rights and Freedoms. One can tell you know nothing about the Jews, whilst I know their entire history, and their worldwide gameplan. After all, did they not kill their own Messiah? Thus far, Hitler has proven correct about them.

So, Mel Gibson has a hatred of Jews. What's the problem, and how is it your business? I despise them too. After all, it is my right to do so as protected by my country's Charter of Rights and Freedoms. One can tell you know nothing about the Jews, whilst I know their entire history, and their worldwide gameplan. After all, did they not kill their own Messiah? Thus far, Hitler has proven correct about them.

oh great... another skin head.

and you have no right to be antisemitic its just that its not against the law here as it is elsewhere. perhaps you don't know as much as you think ?

Werbung:
Back