January 09 - the White House

Libsmasher

The Botmeister sits in the conference room with his new cabinet members.

Obama: "Thank you for attending. I called this meeting because ...... because...OH GOD!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, AND YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!! WHAT DO I DO, AND HOW DO I DO IT??? "

The conference room is silent. Then, after a few exchanged glances and rolled eyes, Vice President Joe Biden speaks.

Biden (sighs): "Mr. president, we saw this moment coming, and have had our own meeting about it. Our consensus is that you signed up for this job, and you should do it. We can't tell you what to do."

Obama: "CAN'T TELL ME WAHT TO DO?? CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO??!!! WHAAAAAAAAATTTT???!!"

Biden (sadly looking down): "I'm sorry Mr. president, but that's how it is."

Obama: "WHAT??? WHAT???!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT????!!! YOU MUST BE FREAKIN KIDDING!! NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO???!!! YOU TRAITOROUS BASTARDS - YOU KNOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! WHAT IS THIS - A DAMN CONSPIRACY???"

Everything is silent in the conference room for about five seconds, except for obama's hyperventilating.

Biden: "BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE!!! It's a JOKE! J - O - K - E!! Geez, we really had you going there! OF COURSE we'll tell you what to do!"

Cabinet members break out in giggles.

Obama: "Oh, yeah - FUNNNNEEEE! You people are SICK! You made me piss my pants! - I'll be back in five minutes."

Werbung:
Funny, but why Jan 9th?

He does not start "ruling" till Jan 20th right? or really 21st?

I think his first order will be to tear out the bowling alley and get in his basket ball court, and decorations paint exc. Parties that sort of stuff.

he will leave the dirty work like fairness doctorin exc to congress.

Werbung:
Back