It's Official: "House Of Politics" Has Been Hijacked

Well this man knows how to recruit.
mikek1.jpg
....And, this one knows how to (actually) get the job DONE!!

doc4cbe648b52194915970748.jpg

Werbung:
Actually, I need some anti-nausea meds and an air sickness bag.

I don't much care that the leftists have taken over this forum.
Nobody's "taken-over" anything.

If you haven't got the "ammo" to compete....that's other-peoples' fault??

323.png

I totally agree with your point of view! And that what makes the world go round! I am just surprised that anyone would come to a forum expecting that everyone on that forum would agree with everything he/she says!
That's what purpose Republican Conventions & Porky Limbaugh's show provide.​

A good forum needs a variety of points of view to be interesting. What it doesn't need are people who are so sure that their POV is correct and everyone who doesn't share it is just stupid that they are prone to ad hominim attacks.
That's easily-enough resolved.

Just post your references/proof, to back-up your point-of-view.

That wouldn't be considered a Limbaugh-tactic ('cause he lies-like-Hell....to an overly-gullible fan-base), but....the FACTS always guarantee you a W!!!

woohoo.gif

Now that PFOS, ProudLefty, Openmind, Shaman, clarkatticus, and the other leftists in the "House Of Politics" have hijacked this forum, and turned it into a leftist free-for-all where all "non-leftist" opinions are "shouted" down, and all "non-leftists" are barraged with finger-pointing, false accusations, threats of moderator intervention, and other childish and predictable leftist grade-school garbage, just WHAT are the moderators going to do about it?

The moderators of this forum ASSUMED that they were dealing with ADULTS when they put the hammer down and told EVERYBODY that namecalling and personal insults would result in various levels of punishment.

So far, I have been "punished" (one day suspension), Rick has left the forum, and other "non-leftists" are either not posting as much or have also left this forum. I have not seen ANY of the leftists get suspended for all of the gutter tactics they use in this forum. Why is that?

I suppose that the moderators got what they wanted...........just another run-of-the-mill internet forum dominated by leftist bullies and crybabies.

Be careful what you wish for............

Is it too much to ask that adults think independently from political dogma? I mean seriously you are acting like you are cheering for football clubs here. Rick has left because he is a crybaby who couldn't stand the fact the the mods had enough of his BS and started enforcing the rules.

A good forum needs a variety of points of view to be interesting. What it doesn't need are people who are so sure that their POV is correct and everyone who doesn't share it is just stupid that they are prone to ad hominim attacks.

My POV is that the left to right continuum is simplistic and doesn't begin to cover all of the sorts of issues that come up in politics, religion, philosophy, or anything else.

It looks as if the level of debate and discussion on this forum is getting better, and that we are starting to have more members. Some of the members have pretty extreme views, and that's OK. In fact, that's a good thing. It would be dull if everyone agreed.

Yep! I agree.

I had to laugh when I read this thread since I don't post here very often anymore due to the right wing overabundance.

I was tired of the excoriation I received for my moderate centrist positions on most subjects. As a small business owner I am very fiscally conservative but tend to be a bit more liberal about personal freedom issues like gay marriage and abortion.

As far as the mods taking sides, I don't know who the mods are and I'm not familiar with the actions taken by them. I do know that this is a very lightly modded site compared to many.

Werbung:
I had to laugh when I read this thread since I don't post here very often anymore due to the right wing overabundance.

I was tired of the excoriation I received for my moderate centrist positions on most subjects. As a small business owner I am very fiscally conservative but tend to be a bit more liberal about personal freedom issues like gay marriage and abortion.

As far as the mods taking sides, I don't know who the mods are and I'm not familiar with the actions taken by them. I do know that this is a very lightly modded site compared to many.

Glad you're back! As a new comer, I've read some of your posts with interest, and I agree, you sound very balance and rather centrist. . .I don't believe that seeing the gay issue and abortion issue in a "reasonable" way (like. . .if you don't like, don't do it, but don't force everyone else to be like you) as an indication that you are a proponent for the Left.

So, I hope you come back more often and participate. I do enjoy differing opinions, and yours seem to be neither extreme or thoughtless, and you sound intelligent and fair.

Back