Israeli Spokeswoman Blurts Out Something Interesting

I'm not talking about just the selection of the targets, but the way they were hit. The Pentagon was struck, after the airplane circled around looking for a place to crash, in the one wing that was under renovation and therefore sparsely populated. The first attack on the World Trade Center happened just before 9:00 a.m., when most people would just be on their way to work. An attack at 10:00 or 11:00 would've yielded thousands more casualties. An attack on the Indian Point nuclear power plant could've been devastating, causing more severe and long-lasting damage to the New York metro area (and to the United States as a whole) than a hundred planes crashing into a hundred buildings.

You'd think the people planning the attack would've gone over these not-so-subtle details and managed to get more "bang for their buck." Sept. 11 could have been so much worse than it was.

Werbung:
vicki2 said:
Israel is itching to fight.

You would be too if every nation around you wanted you not to exist. Every country surrounding Israel hates (or really dislikes) Jews.

It's a horrible catch-22. Israel is tense because other nations hate them. Therefore Israel is constantly on guard and tense, most likely going to overreact to something. Israel overreacts and the nations that hate Israel start hating them more. Back to square one.

Hate is a large part of these conflicts.

Jim-important

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2967276362246845611&q[/url]

Thanks very much,

Lisa

P.S. Jim?
You sound a little disappointed that the terrorist acts of September 11, 2001 did not kill more civilians.

You said:

Day Ago 01:19 AM
Jim said:
><><
"I'm not talking about just the selection of the targets, but the way they were hit. The Pentagon was struck, after the airplane circled around looking for a place to crash, in the one wing that was under renovation and therefore sparsely populated. The first attack on the World Trade Center happened just before 9:00 a.m., when most people would just be on their way to work. An attack at 10:00 or 11:00 would've yielded thousands more casualties. An attack on the Indian Point nuclear power plant could've been devastating, causing more severe and long-lasting damage to the New York metro area (and to the United States as a whole) than a hundred planes crashing into a hundred buildings.

You'd think the people planning the attack would've gone over these not-so-subtle details and managed to get more "bang for their buck." Sept. 11 could have been so much worse than it was.
"<><><>

Werbung:
Lisa: The link to that video is dead.

I do not hate the United States; hell, I live here. To the contrary, the things I have been writing about and the information they contain are presented here so as to disseminate ideas that I believe will improve people's perspectives. I don't have any ulterior motives or predetermined "anti-American" biases. And I'm not quite sure what you mean to say about my parents, but I can assure you they planted no "hatred" in my head that I can identify.

I appreciate your compliments about my writing. I pride myself on having a style that is at least clean and readable.

Another thing I pride myself on is my ability to detect patterns and, consequently, aberrations and incongruities. I try to observe the things that I come across in order to have a better understanding of those things and related issues. This video that I found and made a thread for is only one small piece of a large and constantly growing puzzle. I posted it here to spur discussion about it because I think it may reveal some interesting things about the bigger picture. If you can manage to re-find that video you recommended I watch, I would be glad to have a look at it too.

And I am certainly not disappointed that Sept. 11 was not more devastating than it was. Once again, I merely noticed an incongruity in the severity of the attacks compared to their ostensible purpose. If something doesn't make sense to me, I like to ask questions.

By the way, Lisa, if you happen to read this, why don't you register for a free account? You'll be able to have an avatar and signature, and you'll also be able to use code and images in your posts.

Back