Israel kills Ahmed Jabari, Head of Hamas Military Wing

Werbung:
So Israel kills a terrorist and Hamas claims that the assassination is cause for war. Just so we are straight - killing a terrorist is a bad thing. I mean according to Hamas

With Obama re-elected--all the dominoes are in place.
And they have a VERY LARGE investment in Mr. Obama.
Very large indeed--going way back.

Look for all Hell to break loose--ALL OVER the islamic world.
The rest of the world is in financial and social turmoil.
This is the moment they have waited centuries for--in their opinion.

*Note--This is not a desire or wish folks--but instead, a prediction.
BTW--the big loser here--is--Europe this time.

I keep saying this, but I sure hope Israel has an evacuation plan....I'm thinking we could give them Vermont.

Madagascar?
Smarter folks than Arabs would have used oil money to buy them off and have them re-locate--long ago.
But--there are other things going on as well in that barren piece of useless land.

Madagascar?
Smarter folks than Arabs would have used oil money to buy them off and have them re-locate--long ago.
But--there are other things going on as well in that barren piece of useless land.

Why not give them Puerto Rico? Im sure they wont mind them living there.

Werbung:
we could give them Vermont.

Let's consider that. The gov believes it has the right to dispose of land however it sees fit so the gov COULD give them Vermont. Of course a lot of people already live there so they would have to share the land.

But how would this be any different than the previous situation when the UK gave them the land that it owned? And that time it was sanctioned by international law.

Back