Is Western culture being destroyed?

Werbung:
Once you eat of the flesh and drink the blood it's inside of you and then it is also an "inward" manifestation, isn't it?

Eh???

A catholic ritual is a symbolic act meant to convey a fundamental truth.

On its own, a ritual is meaningless.

All of this seems to be nothing more than a mish-mash of unsupported statements and vitriolic personal attacks without basis in evidence.

A jesuit professor with a doctorate in philosophy told me. I have no reason to doubt him, really.

YES! That is exactly what I have been getting at all along, and a small birth defect caused by the misfiring of the complex and delicate fetal hormone system during the 8th to 18th weeks of development doesn't change the gender that one is deep in their being. So, transsexuals do the best they can to make their defective bodies match their internal knowledge of who they are. Perfect, you're gettin' a grip on the subject now, Nums.:)

Look who's spouting 'mish-mash of unsupported statements without basis in evidence'!

Seems to me like more transsexuals have defective minds than bodies. Isn't it mandatory to have a psych evaluation prior to such an operation? Hmmm. I wonder why?

The proof is all over the forum. Take your pick.

So this is just another unwarranted, unsupported, unsupportable, impolite, unkind, disengenuous, cheap-shot, personal attack because you don't have anything substantive to say? Oh well...

It would be if you actually ate his body.

Ritual cannibalism is hardly a thing to teach one's children, I mean you're upset because some people LOVE in ways you don't approve of, but you're willing to practice and teach ritual cannibalism. Religion makes people do strange things sometimes.

So this is just another unwarranted, unsupported, unsupportable, impolite, unkind, disengenuous, cheap-shot, personal attack because you don't have anything substantive to say? Oh well...

Did you or did you not say that the udhr statement on the family includes homosexual unions?

Yes or no?

Ritual cannibalism is hardly a thing to teach one's children, I mean you're upset because some people LOVE in ways you don't approve of, but you're willing to practice and teach ritual cannibalism. Religion makes people do strange things sometimes.

That's why the eucharist is allowed only from 10 onwards -- the reason being that a 10 year old can distinguish the meaning of the eucharist.

How old did you say you were?

Is this a family motto?

A catholic ritual is a symbolic act meant to convey a fundamental truth. On its own, a ritual is meaningless.
I'm willing to bet my album of Annette Funicello nudie pictures that the Pope would be real unhappy to hear you say that Communion was a meaningless ritual.

A jesuit professor with a doctorate in philosophy told me. I have no reason to doubt him, really.
It's good that you have others to do your thinking for you. This is one of the appeals of organized religion, you have someone to tell you what you should do and this seems to absolve you of a lot of responsibility for your actions. The Catholics who tortured people in the Inquisition did it on the say-so of the higher-ups in the church. People have done a lot of disgusting things on the say-so of authority figures and then excused themselves by saying, "I was just doing my job."

Look who's spouting 'mish-mash of unsupported statements without basis in evidence'!

Seems to me like more transsexuals have defective minds than bodies. Isn't it mandatory to have a psych evaluation prior to such an operation? Hmmm. I wonder why?
Well, mish-mash or not at least I am living my truth and not appealing to the authority of some church to make my decisions for me. Funny how you are quick to back-off when your own words make my point for me. Any time you want evidence just let me know and I'll give you the titles of some books to read on the subject or you can Google TRANSSEXUAL and pull up about a million citations--some of which are from reputable scientific sources. The fact that you are totally ignorant of the subject is disappointing but not surprising. The American Medical Association has been using the Harry Benjamin Standards of Care very successfully to treat transsexuals for more than 30 years now--shows how far behing the curve the churches and general population are, doesn't it?

Shoot, Nums, you have to have a psych eval to get into the military too, maybe if the Catholics had these evaluations for their priests then they wouldn't have so many child molestors.

I love the implied circular reasoning in your psych eval attack: if you have a psych eval that implies that you're nuts, if you don't have one then you're nuts too. The counseling that transgender people get is extremely valuable to rule out the several other causes of gender dysphoria, it also helps us deal with the insanely bigoted attacks made on us by uneducated religious folks. (It would be good to note here, Nums, that my question to you about why you're so down on transpeople went unanswered. There is nothing in the Bible about us--not a single word. Why aren't you attacking people with piercings? Those aren't mentioned in the Bible either and it's OBVIOUSLY body mutilation.) Come on, Nums, pony up here, explain why you are attacking transpeople with such vitriol.

That's why the eucharist is allowed only from 10 onwards -- the reason being that a 10 year old can distinguish the meaning of the eucharist.

How old did you say you were?

It's good to know that the Catholic church has standards, one has to be at least 10 years old to participate in ritual cannibalism. How old does one have to be before one can be molested by a priest?

Did you or did you not say that the udhr statement on the family includes homosexual unions?

Yes or no?

I had to chuckle when I read this post, it's not a yes or no question. It reminded me of the old question, "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?" It doesn't matter how you answer it you're wrong. This is a debating technique called "framing the discussion". You're fun, Nums.:D

Werbung:
Back