Is this what the founding fathers intended?

Real News Links

With Kirsten Sinema's departure from the Democratic party, Republicans now lead the Senate 49-48-3.

Does that make Mitch McConnell senate majority leader?

Apparently not. Two if not all three of the Independents will Caucus with the Democrats. That means the Senate will technically be 50-49-1 or 51-49 depending on how Sinema Caucuses.

That means the Democrats remain in control (barely)..

But is this fair? (And by the way, I choke on the word fair because life is not fair, but I cannot think of a better word at the moment.)

Republicans now lead the Senate 49-48-3 but the Democrats ae in control? I wonder what dams or Jefferson would say about that.

Werbung:
quote-if-our-founding-fathers-were-alive-today-they-d-roll-over-in-their-graves-dwight-d-eisenhower-133-49-41.jpg

Werbung:
With Kirsten Sinema's departure from the Democratic party, Republicans now lead the Senate 49-48-3.

Does that make Mitch McConnell senate majority leader?

Apparently not. Two if not all three of the Independents will Caucus with the Democrats. That means the Senate will technically be 50-49-1 or 51-49 depending on how Sinema Caucuses.

That means the Democrats remain in control (barely)..

But is this fair? (And by the way, I choke on the word fair because life is not fair, but I cannot think of a better word at the moment.)

Republicans now lead the Senate 49-48-3 but the Democrats ae in control? I wonder what dams or Jefferson would say about that.
st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Back