Is this what passes for religion?

Werbung:
Atheists see nothing wrong with mocking and slandering church goers who worship God in their own way.
Yes and with people who believe in immaculate conception and miracles and walking on water and resurrections, they deserve nothing but derision. They are a joke and you're no different.

Yes and with people who believe in immaculate conception and miracles and walking on water and resurrections, they deserve nothing but derision. They are a joke and you're no different.
The Bible is no joke and those who stubbornly reject God and the Bible will find out that hell is no joke.

The Bible is no joke and those who stubbornly reject God and the Bible will find out that hell is no joke.
Same old threats from the godbotherers.

is that the Bible that has immaculate conception and miracles and virgin births?
Sounds like a joke to me.

Same old threats from the godbotherers.

is that the Bible that has immaculate conception and miracles and virgin births?
Sounds like a joke to me.
You don't believe in miracles, and yet you believe the universe miraculously big banged itself into existence from nothing with no plan and no cause.

You don't believe in miracles, and yet you believe the universe miraculously big banged itself into existence from nothing with no plan and no cause.
There was no miraculous event that caused it. It is suspected it was energy.
There was no plan if you're suggesting god was involved, not that science can find.
A cause for the universe is the same as we have no cause or reason to be here. Thats evolution and no god involved.

There was no miraculous event that caused it. It is suspected it was energy.
It was energy? Then energy just miraculously invented itself and appeared from nowhere to stupidly and accidentally big bang the entire universe into place in a moment in time? Do you really believe in such unscientific myths?

It was energy? Then energy just miraculously invented itself and appeared from nowhere to stupidly and accidentally big bang the entire universe into place in a moment in time? Do you really believe in such unscientific myths?
You haven't proven it isn't scientific or a myth.

Can you give a brief explanation of your scenario of events.

And you say that because people who have rejected God and the Bible have returned from the dead to inform you if the error of their ways, right?

Again, the Book of Matthew clams that after Jesus died, dead people popped out of their graves and strolled about Jerusalem. This is a very rare thing, and it surely would have been mentioned by someone other than Matthew. But Luke, Mark and John do not metion it, and neither does Paul.
\

And you say that because people who have rejected God and the Bible have returned from the dead to inform you if the error of their ways, right?

Again, the Book of Matthew clams that after Jesus died, dead people popped out of their graves and strolled about Jerusalem. This is a very rare thing, and it surely would have been mentioned by someone other than Matthew. But Luke, Mark and John do not metion it, and neither does Paul.
\
You cannot refute info recorded in one passage in the Bible simply by claiming it must not be true since other writers do not mention it.

Werbung:
You cannot refute info recorded in one passage in the Bible simply by claiming it must not be true since other writers do not mention it.
Did I refute it? Did I say that it was not true?
I did no such thing, I merely stated that when corpses pop out of the ground and start to stroll about, it is sure to be noticed.

And this was mentioned only once by one author. Are you telling me that you think this is probable?

Back