Is there an Afterlife?

Werbung:
Stevox, There are many churches from churches that play modern music to the more formal churches. I think you can find one that does not bore you. There are photos and videos on facebook and youtube under my name Lawrence Augustine

Also a Pastor who hates Islam
Why should I respect Islam religion? These people burn our flag so why not burn their Koran?

its a good thing to go to church, If you beleive in God and if you believe in the bible, its a good thing to be fervent, I believe if you go to church go to one that believes the bible. not a church that uses many different bibles which causes confusion and discord, Im a King James Bible believer, I love it and breath it speak it and live it. If you go to a church that bases their religions on spiritual feelings and jump around like monkeys, there is always false doctrine behind it, The Devil is usually behind it, Hes usually in disguise, My friend you need to get Saved then youl be apart of "His Church" and youl be a Child of the King. JESUS!!!! Bordom in church is of the flesh, The flesh is an enemy of the soul, to the true Saved person The flesh, the Devil and the World are our enemies, if you are of the world you also will be enemies with God, In your unsaved state whilst you are Loved By God you also are enemy with God, Do you want to be enemies with God, who has the whole world in His hands, what a fearful thing, Get saved my friend Get to know Him love Him,Yield your life to Him, serve Him, be with Him in Eternity. Eternity is unimaginable being separated from Him, Get a bible read the books of john and Romans, its a spiritual book, you need to be Saved to truly understand its treasures.

Steveox, I prefer the first church in the video. Humour should be part of any service.

The church in the second Video has nothing to do wit the Church I know. We do not hate anyone and gave up burning books in the Middle Ages.
Burning flags of your' enemy 'is still commo but also useless.

Casting. You didnt learn this. You can sin as much you want. But as long you beleve in Jesus Christ who died for your sins you are saved. But GOD has made me believed he excists. He granted one of my prayers. Thats i went to the Super bowl!

the bible says
James 2:19
King James Version (KJV)

19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

As a man(human) its not enough to beleive, you need to come to Jesus and RECEIVE his GIFT of salvation, the born-again believer does not want to sin because they want a close relationship with God their Maker through Jesus Christ

I think ive said enough here

Casting. You didnt learn this. You can sin as much you want. But as long you beleve in Jesus Christ who died for your sins you are saved. But GOD has made me believed he excists. He granted one of my prayers. Thats i went to the Super bowl!

Typically misinformed ...

Werbung:
Back