Is there an Afterlife?

Revelation 21:8
. This truth is true for those who reject Jesus Christ as their Saviour because the sinner without Jesus Christ you will in your sins, because you are a sinner
Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

this is true for the soul who a repented sinner knows and loves the Lord Jesus and has accepted Him as Lord and Saviour, There are many verses in the bible that speaks about a life after death, our souls are eternal and you must choose
King James Bible 2 Corinthians 5:8
We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Jesus says in the bible Ye must be born again. this will tell you how you can know Christ today. Oh taste and see that the Lord is Good.
http://answers.libertybaptistchurch.org.au/answers/22.pdf

Werbung:
What.. I was dreaming I was an old west outlaw last nite. Are you telling me Heaven looks like this?
paramount_western_street_bonanza.jpg
Well ..... at least it had a saloon ..... ;)

“Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.”

Albert Einstein

Isn't the human soul energy at it's most basic level? Are we not all just energy? Isn't everything.

To say or believe there is no "after-life" is truly foolish. One can certainly argue their own idea of what this after-life may be .... may look like.

But, to deny it's existence reflects a fundamental misunderstanding of science and the universe that surrounds us.

“Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.”

Albert Einstein

Isn't the human soul energy at it's most basic level? Are we not all just energy? Isn't everything.

To say or believe there is no "after-life" is truly foolish. One can certainly argue their own idea of what this after-life may be .... may look like.

But, to deny it's existence reflects a fundamental misunderstanding of science and the universe that surrounds us.
If you want to bring in physics, photons, electrons, quarks, bosons, etc are energy at its most basic level. If the soul is energy, it's more likely to be transformed into fertilizer. You can believe in the soul if you want, but you can't justify it by bringing up the law of conservation of energy.

If you want to bring in physics, photons, electrons, quarks, bosons, etc are energy at its most basic level. If the soul is energy, it's more likely to be transformed into fertilizer. You can believe in the soul if you want, but you can't justify it by bringing up the law of conservation of energy.
And you can choose not to believe in the soul if you want, but you cannot discredit it with the law of conservation of energy.

And you can choose not to believe in the soul if you want, but you cannot discredit it with the law of conservation of energy.
That's right. You can neither credit it nor discredit it using the conservation law. Most religious beliefs are not possible to prove nor disprove. Post #16 above is a statement using the usual circular argument.

Well only god can allow people to become good. All he has to do is allow us just a sneak peak whats in store for you before you die. Just like most little kids are very good and they can behave because they believe and seen Santa Claus. Now if God show us Jesus in his kingdom in heaven then when we wake we behave ourselves.

Well only god can allow people to become good. All he has to do is allow us just a sneak peak whats in store for you before you die. Just like most little kids are very good and they can behave because they believe and seen Santa Claus. Now if God show us Jesus in his kingdom in heaven then when we wake we behave ourselves.
The bible says in Isaiah 64:6 King James Bible
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
its human mentality that we must be "good" exactly how you have explained it. but it is not Gods truth, you must come under Gods "terms and conditions" and it is found in His Word the bible, no human thinking can match up to God truth, the truth is we are sinners, we sin by choice by inheritance and by practice, we inherited our sin nature from the first man that ever lived, Adam. We have inherited the Adamic nature from him.found in the bible in the book of Genesis God made a promise to to Adam and Eve that He will send the Messiah to redeem us from that sinful nature, Sinful killed our Messiah Gods Son Jesus and His blood is the only thing that washes us from our Adamic nature. nothing else would be acceptable, so all this being good in the hope of being accepted into heaven is a vain hopeless effort, we need to accept Gods way out to inherit eternal life through His Son, not what we mere humans vainly think, that is pride on our part which is sin, We are hopeless without Jesus to be with the Lord, Remember you have no control over where your soul goes regardless of what you think will happen to you through ignorance. if you reject Jesus you will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire because sin must be punished and the sinner that rejects this priceless gift, Gods Love that He sent His Son, who would do that? would you send your son to die for your enemies God did this. Here's another way of looking at it, if I came to your house and I beat and crucified your only son would you want anything like a box of chocolates or flowers or i washed your car or pulled the weeds out of your garden, would it make it ok, would it be acceptable to you, that is what good works is to God, offensive and a stench in His face, like wise it was our sin that place Him on that cross 2000 yrs ago, all sin ever commited all placed on Jesus, thats what He did for us so you can be redeemed. Accept His gift of salvation, Know God Know Peace, no God no peace,Put away your humanistic way of thinking I have posted up a link to help you know Christ as Saviour the Bible way in my last post on this thread.

Last edited:
The bible says in Isaiah 64:6 King James Bible
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
its human mentality that we must be "good" exactly how you have explained it. but it is not Gods truth, you must come under Gods "terms and conditions" and it is found in His Word the bible, no human thinking can match up to God truth, the truth is we are sinners, we sin by choice by inheritance and by practice, we inherited our sin nature from the first man that ever lived, Adam. We have inherited the Adamic nature from him.found in the bible in the book of Genesis God made a promise to to Adam and Eve that He will send the Messiah to redeem us from that sinful nature, Sinful killed our Messiah Gods Son Jesus and His blood is the only thing that washes us from our Adamic nature. nothing else would be acceptable, so all this being good in the hope of being accepted into heaven is a vain hopeless effort, we need to accept Gods way out to inherit eternal life through His Son, not what we mere humans vainly think, that is pride on our part which is sin, We are hopeless without Jesus to be with the Lord, Remember you have no control over where your soul goes regardless of what you think will happen to you through ignorance. if you reject Jesus you will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire because sin must be punished and the sinner that rejects this priceless gift, Gods Love that He sent His Son, who would do that? would you send your son to die for your enemies God did this. Here's another way of looking at it, if I came to your house and I beat and crucified your only son would you want anything like a box of chocolates or flowers or i washed your car or pulled the weeds out of your garden, would it make it ok, would it be acceptable to you, that is what good works is to God, offensive and a stench in His face, like wise it was our sin that place Him on that cross 2000 yrs ago, all sin ever commited all placed on Jesus, thats what He did for us so you can be redeemed. Accept His gift of salvation, Know God Know Peace, no God no peace,Put away your humanistic way of thinking I have posted up a link to help you know Christ as Saviour the Bible way in my last post on this thread.

Did you ever watch movie the Green mile? Tom Cruise played as a prison guard when one of his men healed him from cancer then he had to do his job put the prisoner to death the one who healed him. But he lived to 112 years old. Its not a blessing its punishment from GOD. You see he put one of god men to death so he has to watch everyone he loved to die. All his family members and all his friends. He could have died sooner if he didn't put one of Gods faith healers to death.

Did you ever watch movie the Green mile? Tom Cruise played as a prison guard when one of his men healed him from cancer then he had to do his job put the prisoner to death the one who healed him. But he lived to 112 years old. Its not a blessing its punishment from GOD. You see he put one of god men to death so he has to watch everyone he loved to die. All his family members and all his friends. He could have died sooner if he didn't put one of Gods faith healers to death.

I have seen that movie, I know it well, Remember Hollywood are gods in themselves, nothing true comes out of hollywood, they are a wicked self serving high minded and proud people who think they are invisible and who think they dont have to answer to God who is above all. Dont get your theology from Hollywood, get it from the bible, go to a bible beleiving church that will tell you the truth and not to a church that will throw you a bone when it comes to the Word and fill you up with mans religious rituals outside of the Bible. I really like Tom Hanks as an actor but if he wasnt an actor and a person passing me in the street I wouldnt care about him but my Creator, my God does, They are hellbound sinners just as much as the next person without Jesus Christ, Lady Diana is no better of than Osama bin ladan, their sin is black as black if they have rejected Christ, only sees the blood bought souls who have trusted Christ Jesus whoever he be

Last edited:
While there is no proof that there is an afterlife, Many books have been written about Heaven. In the end I trust the Bible. Whether living to an old age is a curse depends on your source. It is not in the Bible.
Happy Easter.
Christ has risen.

Werbung:
While there is no proof that there is an afterlife, Many books have been written about Heaven. In the end I trust the Bible. Whether living to an old age is a curse depends on your source. It is not in the Bible.
Happy Easter.
Christ has risen.
Christ has risen? Where? I didnt see him

Back