Is there an Afterlife?

Werbung:
Now if God would allow 70% people around the world to see an glimpse of Heaven ill bet you people will start behaving themselves and believe in the lord.Just like most kids under 12 years old aren't bad. Because they seen and believe in Santa Claus. When they find out Santa isn't real anymore that's when they become bad teens.

Now if God would allow 70% people around the world to see an glimpse of Heaven ill bet you people will start behaving themselves and believe in the lord.Just like most kids under 12 years old aren't bad. Because they seen and believe in Santa Claus. When they find out Santa isn't real anymore that's when they become bad teens.
Everyone already can. I know two rotton kids when little but both turned out ok. You never know.

Same ol' story ... instead of searching, you want the answer fed to you like pap. You want God to prove He exists to you ... got any idea just how egotistical and antithetical that sounds?

Werbung:
What.. I was dreaming I was an old west outlaw last nite. Are you telling me Heaven looks like this?
paramount_western_street_bonanza.jpg

Back