Is Re-Election an Entitlement?

I really thought Romney could beat Obama last time around, wrong.

I still don't think any of the rest of the pack could have even come close. No way to know now, however.
As long as the GOP keeps nominating RINO's and the Marxist Democrats continue using voter fraud unchallenged I guess we will never know if anyone else could beat the "status quo" will we?

Werbung:
Yes it has happened in the past .... but, things are clearly different at this point .... like the GOP becoming a leftist party and the regime openly with little challenge using the IRS to target their opponents ... amnesty ..... I could go on ...

It's NOT the past anymore!
the GOP has been trekking left for a generation or two and the past is only reaching back to 1992-96 and the fundamentals of how it was done have not changed at all. its boots on the ground doing all the little chores of party politics every day. if you have the numbers you control the district, control enough districts and and you control the region etc. No magic and no stopping.takes a few years and numbers and discipline. it does not take money, in fact there is no amount of money that can stop it.

I really thought Romney could beat Obama last time around, wrong.

I still don't think any of the rest of the pack could have even come close. No way to know now, however.
a couple missteps sunk him and he was the only one with a shot. says something that the GOP has failed at building the farm system. of course the donkeys are no betterb ut someone manufactured a pre-fab candidate in BO. far too little curiosity over that IMO.

the GOP has been trekking left for a generation or two and the past is only reaching back to 1992-96 and the fundamentals of how it was done have not changed at all. its boots on the ground doing all the little chores of party politics every day. if you have the numbers you control the district, control enough districts and and you control the region etc. No magic and no stopping.takes a few years and numbers and discipline. it does not take money, in fact there is no amount of money that can stop it.
No money will stop it .... really?

Don't you live in the state where McAuliffe just won? How did that "no money" work out there?

It is no longer the 1990's dog ....

a couple missteps sunk him and he was the only one with a shot. says something that the GOP has failed at building the farm system. of course the donkeys are no betterb ut someone manufactured a pre-fab candidate in BO. far too little curiosity over that IMO.
A couple of missteps ... ?

Obama won by 128% in some districts in Philadelphia without a single vote for Romney .... really?

Even the other Hussein (Sadam) didn't win by such corrupt margins in Iraq .....

Just saying ....

No money will stop it .... really?

Don't you live in the state where McAuliffe just won? How did that "no money" work out there?

It is no longer the 1990's dog ....
as I explained to you before, money was not the deciding factor. but more to the point, we are talking about internal political power not elections.

as I explained to you before, money was not the deciding factor. but more to the point, we are talking about internal political power not elections.
Yes we are .... (talking about internal political power not elections) but if money doesn't matter ... why is the regime so hell bent on stifling the money to conservative groups?

Obama won by 128% in some districts in Philadelphia without a single vote for Romney .... really?

Just saying ....
one precinct out of how many ? and there are quite a lot of districts that are out of play for a given candidate. the sooner you and those of like thinking refocus on how this stuff works the sooner things turn around.

one precinct out of how many ? and there are quite a lot of districts that are out of play for a given candidate. the sooner you and those of like thinking refocus on how this stuff works the sooner things turn around.
One precinct out of how many ? ..... you answer that question!

You are missing what the whole NSA spying thing is about ..... it's not just to spy on all of us .... their is a political motive .....

Issa: FBI impeding inquiry into IRS targeting of conservative groups

The House’s chief investigator says the FBI is stonewalling his inquiry into whether the agency and the Internal Revenue Service targeted conservative group True the Vote for special scrutiny, and Rep. Darrell E. Issa is now threatening subpoenas to pry loose the information from FBI Director James B. Comey Jr.

Mr. Issa, California Republican, and Rep. Jim Jordan, Ohio Republican, are leading the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee’s IRS inquiry. They also said the FBI is refusing to turn over any documents related to its own investigation into the IRS, which began in the days after an auditor’s report revealed the tax agency had improperly targeted tea party groups for special scrutiny.

Just saying ....

Where on Earth did you get that 128% figure?

Where on Earth did you get that 128% figure?
I cant recall the exact number but a couple precincts were shown to have had votes cast in numbers > the voter roles. I believe it was black districts in philly and maybe cleveland. Never heard if there were ballots from disputed voters involved or not.

Werbung:
Back