Is it true that men in Belgium will not be wearing underwear on Friday

ProudLefty

I have heard, but can not confirm, that men in Belgium are protesting the castration of piglets without anesthetic. The protest will be in the form of the men not wearing underpants on August 26.

Werbung:
sounds odd...now if it was attractive woman in short skirts...this could get press....
I agree! It is my fallback position that in protest of this obviously male chauvinistic attitude, the women of Belgium should themselves go without pants, too. For a week, just to make a point.

I agree! It is my fallback position that in protest of this obviously male chauvinistic attitude, the women of Belgium should themselves go without pants, too. For a week, just to make a point.
Let's hope this finds momentum in Belgium, pantless women would certainly make an impression on me. I find I have been protesting againsed pig castration the day before laundry day for years.

Let's hope this finds momentum in Belgium, pantless women would certainly make an impression on me. I find I have been protesting againsed pig castration the day before laundry day for years.

Hey guys! I've been exploring the Belgian Web and newspapers to find any trace of this. . .no luck!

And I asked my family in Belgium (cost me a very long distance phone call!), and they just laughed . . .seems that they never heard about it either!

So, sorry to disappoint you. . . but every one in Belgium seems to have been wearing underwears on the 26th!

Could it have been in Scotland. . .under kilts??

I have heard, but can not confirm, that men in Belgium are protesting the castration of piglets without anesthetic. The protest will be in the form of the men not wearing underpants on August 26.

You may have been thinking of the Stonewall riots. (Wikipedia) The police were commonly called pigs then.
The [Tactical Police Force of the New York City Police Department] formed a phalanx and attempted to clear the streets by marching slowly and pushing the crowd back. The mob openly mocked the police. The crowd cheered, started impromptu kick lines, and sang to the tune of The Howdy Doody Show theme song: "We are the Stonewall girls/ We wear our hair in curls/ We don't wear underwear/ We show our pubic hairs"

Well, no. You probably weren't thinking of that at all.

Hey guys! I've been exploring the Belgian Web and newspapers to find any trace of this. . .no luck!

And I asked my family in Belgium (cost me a very long distance phone call!), and they just laughed . . .seems that they never heard about it either!

So, sorry to disappoint you. . . but every one in Belgium seems to have been wearing underwears on the 26th!

Could it have been in Scotland. . .under kilts??

scotts never wear it under kilts...any time....

Werbung:
Back