Is Halloween good harmless phone or evil?

Yes ... I know these religious zealots exist everywhere. At my children's schools they have to call it Fall Fest .....

My issue is with them trying to change and rename our traditional holidays for their own ridiculous beliefs. What is the difference between these so called Christians having Halloween festivals removed from our schools and Atheist having religion removed from our schools?
Fall Festivals point was to remove any sense of it being Christian in nature. Zealots are hung up on the connotation of debils etc.

Werbung:
I think Halloween is whatever you want it to be.

Our church, and many others, have "trunk or treat" in the church parking lot. Everyone decorates the trunk of their car and gives out candy. The kids dress up. Some churches even turn it into a carnival of food and games.

Local schools also have Halloween carnivals.

People like to decorate with harvest items like pumpkins, corn stalks, fall leaves etc. Some people like to add black spiders, bats, witches and so on.

When I was having my house remodeled, the place was still kind of a mess...without carpets and flooring. I decided to turn it's unfinished and empty rooms into a haunted house. It took me a couple of weeks to decorate with all kinds of creepy decorations. I had fun and so did my guests. One of my friends told me it was more fun than going to Disneyland. :D

Werbung:
Back