Is CNN an objective media in the world?

sam001

The Japanese management guru Kenichi Ohmae published a book called Goodbye, U.S.! In that book, he claimed that 90 percent of CNN's reports are rubbish and the CNN is unqualified to report Asian news.

Also, he said that the CNN has been broadcasting the U.S.-centered value, and reporting the world biasedly.

http://forum.globaltimes.cn/forum/showthread.php?t=4222

Werbung:
Nearly all news in the US is just propaganda designed to make Americans think they have the right to tell the world what to do and if they don't do it to kill them.

Except Fox Views of course.

They tell it how it is
nt

Nearly all news in the US is just propaganda designed to make Americans think they have the right to tell the world what to do and if they don't do it to kill them.

They tell it how it is
nt

Who said that?
Also, I don't think CNN is an object one.
Where are you from?
USA?

They tell it how it is
nt
What's your opinion on FOX news?
Fox News Poll: Majority Thinks Obama Better at Campaigning Than Governing
--http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/25/fox-news-poll-majority-thinks-obama-better-campaigning-governing/

There is no such thing as Fox News

There is Fox Views where a collection of neocons pass extremely biased views on the news and run the Sarah Palin fan club.

Even the Murdoch family that owns this piece of crap is trying to distance themselves from the direction it has taken and they are slightly to the right of Atilla the Hun.

What is most disturbing is that 51% of Americans think it is the most reliable news service.

Which is a massive indictment on the intellect of your average American

Yes, CNN is a "propagandic" news media that distributes news that comes
to their own attention and one that focuses on their own views and values,
although for a living reporters have to find news no matter what to report.

Of course big stuff such as Haiti will be in the news because its important,
but other things such as the war in Iraq they exaggerate. They WILL exaggerate
things. All they ever truly focus on in the news is how many people died today
and they remind you of it rather than explain what else has happened. But if some
radical of the war comes along to spread protest they give their full attention.

Fox is about the only News I trust, but the leader of it all of course is Liberal
and their not willing to risk to stand up to their views if threatened by the Obama's
dictative government to be thrown out or out of business. Obama had Fox banned
from certain presidntial meetings since he so called did "not like" the things they
were saying about current events and him. I beleive he has just violated a part of
the Constitution. The "Freedom of Press." Even Hitler knew that negative support
was alive within the press on him and controlled it and made sure that only what
he wanted the public to know was printed.

CNN is not to be trusted, they bend things often with their propaganda.

Make sure you read or research about whats happening in
the news before you automatically beleive it, just so you know your sure.
I can't trust the air of propaganda around me.

Yes, CNN is a "propagandic" news media that distributes news that comes
to their own attention and one that focuses on their own views and values,
although for a living reporters have to find news no matter what to report.

Of course big stuff such as Haiti will be in the news because its important,
but other things such as the war in Iraq they exaggerate. They WILL exaggerate
things. All they ever truly focus on in the news is how many people died today
and they remind you of it rather than explain what else has happened. But if some
radical of the war comes along to spread protest they give their full attention.

Fox is about the only News I trust, but the leader of it all of course is Liberal
and their not willing to risk to stand up to their views if threatened by the Obama's
dictative government to be thrown out or out of business. Obama had Fox banned
from certain presidntial meetings since he so called did "not like" the things they
were saying about current events and him. I beleive he has just violated a part of
the Constitution. The "Freedom of Press." Even Hitler knew that negative support
was alive within the press on him and controlled it and made sure that only what
he wanted the public to know was printed.

CNN is not to be trusted, they bend things often with their propaganda.

Make sure you read or research about whats happening in
the news before you automatically beleive it, just so you know your sure.
I can't trust the air of propaganda around me.

Really a masterful reply to this post!
Thanks very much.
Maybe you also can post your reply below the origional thread.
Thus, more and more people from China can know more about the media in USA.

CNN is no better/nor worse then any of the other major media outlets! IMO
Without knowing the precise reasoning for this person to pull CNN out as the "unqualified to report Asian News"...it is hard to fathom what his scale of worthiness was to weigh his reasoning on! CNN is as good as MSNBC/NBC/CSPAN/ABC/CBS/NPR {notice that I have left Fox off of that list}
The Japanese management guru Kenichi Ohmae published a book called Goodbye, U.S.! In that book, he claimed that 90 percent of CNN's reports are rubbish and the CNN is unqualified to report Asian news.

Also, he said that the CNN has been broadcasting the U.S.-centered value, and reporting the world biasedly.
Well, this man certainly has a right to his opinion but it doesn't make the opinion a FACT ;)

Werbung:
CNN is no better/nor worse then any of the other major media outlets! IMO
Without knowing the precise reasoning for this person to pull CNN out as the "unqualified to report Asian News"...it is hard to fathom what his scale of worthiness was to weigh his reasoning on! CNN is as good as MSNBC/NBC/CSPAN/ABC/CBS/NPR {notice that I have left Fox off of that list}

Well, this man certainly has a right to his opinion but it doesn't make the opinion a FACT ;)

Do you mean that you regard CNN to be an objective media?

Back