Is Barack Obama a Racist!

asur

The white police sergeant criticized by President Barack Obama for arresting black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. in his Massachusetts home is a police academy expert on understanding racial profiling.

Cambridge Sgt. James Crowley has taught a class about racial profiling for five years at the Lowell Police Academy after being hand-picked for the job by former police Commissioner Ronny Watson, who is black, said Academy Director Thomas Fleming.

Fellow officers, black and white, say Crowley is well-liked and respected on the force. Crowley was a campus police officer at Brandeis University in July 1993 when he administered CPR trying to save the life of former Boston Celtics player Reggie Lewis. Lewis, who was black, collapsed and died during an off-season workout.

"I think it's fair to say, No. 1, any of us would be pretty angry," Obama said. "No. 2, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home. And No. 3 — what I think we know separate and apart from this incident — is that there is a long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately, and that's just a fact."

Enough said, rushing to judgment, this president appears to be a racist in the true sense of the word.

Werbung:
The white police sergeant criticized by President Barack Obama for arresting black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. in his Massachusetts home is a police academy expert on understanding racial profiling.

Cambridge Sgt. James Crowley has taught a class about racial profiling for five years at the Lowell Police Academy after being hand-picked for the job by former police Commissioner Ronny Watson, who is black, said Academy Director Thomas Fleming.

Fellow officers, black and white, say Crowley is well-liked and respected on the force. Crowley was a campus police officer at Brandeis University in July 1993 when he administered CPR trying to save the life of former Boston Celtics player Reggie Lewis. Lewis, who was black, collapsed and died during an off-season workout.

"I think it's fair to say, No. 1, any of us would be pretty angry," Obama said. "No. 2, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home. And No. 3 — what I think we know separate and apart from this incident — is that there is a long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately, and that's just a fact."

Enough said, rushing to judgment, this president appears to be a racist in the true sense of the word.

Yeh I'm sure that's it.

I mean if I had a friend who was arrested inside his own home for "disorderly conduct" because he was upset about his treatment AFTER he showed ID proving who he was and that he was in his own house.........

I'd of course say my friend was a racist too. No reason for the Police to just run his name on the in cruiser computer and look at his divers license picture... must just be my friend's a racist??????????:eek:

And never mind the man behind the curtain in this Wizard of OZ tale... but the charges were quickly dropped (because they indeed did screw up).

You Obama haters slay me...:rolleyes:

Obama jumped to a conclusion based on no knowledge of the facts, that a White Police officer is guilty for trying to protect a black homeowners home from being broken into.

That's certainly a racist action! Yes, just blame a man based on his
skin color. Maybe white is not right, in Obama's mind. This was pretty
revealing!

Obama just assumed the white officer is guilty like any good racist!
Obviously Obama learned something in the Reverend Wright sermon's.

Turns out the officer is not the racist type.

No wonder he supports the RACIST, Sotomayor.

obama might have jumped to a conclusion more because this was a friend of his than anything else.

But he has said things on the stump and in his books about white people and typical white people that I find disturbing.

Obama jumped to a conclusion based on no knowledge of the facts, that a White Police officer is guilty for trying to protect a black homeowners home from being broken into.

That's certainly a racist action! Yes, just blame a man based on his
skin color. Maybe white is not right, in Obama's mind. This was pretty
revealing!

Obama just assumed the white officer is guilty like any good racist!
Obviously Obama learned something in the Reverend Wright sermon's.

Turns out the officer is not the racist type.

No wonder he supports the RACIST, Sotomayor.

Well let's see... man in his own home breaking no law... man upset police are hassling him when one officer could easily just walk back to their cruiser, type in his name and have a big honking picture of his drivers license on their in-car computer screen... instead of doing that they arrest him... and then they admit it was a mistake by quickly dropping the disorderly charge.

Yep a reasonable person that was against that chain of events is obviously racist??????:eek:

And that will soon be Justice Sotomayor to you.

Obama didn't know all the facts. He couldn't have because
he wasn't there.

Mr. Obama if you didn't know all the facts, then how in could you in all decency,
condem this police officer nationally on TV?

According to reports.
The police officer arrested the racist Mr. Gates, because he wouldn't cooperate.
Mr. Gates became disorderly.

He was not arrested because he broke in.

President Obama should apologize to the police officer and
I suspect he may.

Obama didn't know all the facts. He couldn't have because
he wasn't there.

Mr. Obama if you didn't know all the facts, then how in could you in all decency,
condem this police officer nationally on TV?

All he had to know was an man was arrested in his own home breaking no laws... was arressted... charges were almost immediately dropped.

This ain't the Da Vinci Code my friend.

Top Gun - You don't know the facts, you weren't there.
Obama called the police officer stupid in his new conference.

Do you think that helps race relations?
But maybe it changes people's minds about Obama.
There was some good done in that respect.

Many now see the racism in the president.

According to reports.
The police officer arrested the racist Mr. Gates, because he wouldn't cooperate.
Mr. Gates became disorderly.

He was not arrested because he broke in.

President Obama should apologize to the police officer and
I suspect he may.

Nothing to cooperate about... he wasn't fleeing. I'm in my own house. One of you stand here with me... the other go run my name on your cruiser computer... BAM big picture of me and my address!

Now get out of my home!

Or you could handcuff me and take me to jail instead because I'm not kissin' your ass.

I'm just saying let's try the computer first... but that's just me.:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Obama did admit he and Gates were wrong today!

I guess he is concerned about his falling poll numbers.

It doesn't change what he originally carefully planned and said however.

Back