IRS apologizes for targeting conservative groups

Cruella

IRS apologizes for targeting conservative groups

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Internal Revenue Service inappropriately flagged conservative political groups for additional reviews during the 2012 election to see if they were violating their tax-exempt status, a top IRS official said Friday.

Organizations were singled out because they included the words "tea party" or "patriot" in their applications for tax-exempt status, said Lois Lerner, who heads the IRS division that oversees tax-exempt groups.

Werbung:
Richard Nixon was impeached for making the IRS go after his political opponents.

(cue the liberals whiners who will point out Nixon wasn't impeached... since he got out of town just ahead of the posse)

But today, when Obama does the same thing, all the IRS has to do is say "Oops, I'm sorry", and that makes it all better.

Just like the Tea Party protesters bought permits and Obey the laws when they protested. But OWS paid no permits to protest get arrested and the Mayors wont give the money back to Tea Party protesters

This is illegal as hell.

Pretty bad when an Administration sics the IRS on a group because of their political views. What are we now, Venezuela? Communist China? Did this happen to Media Matters or Move-on.org? I didn't think so.

This is illegal as hell.

Pretty bad when an Administration sics the IRS on a group because of their political views. What are we now, Venezuela? Communist China? Did this happen to Media Matters or Move-on.org? I didn't think so.

its even worse when there are americans who applaud it.

Watchdog: Senior IRS Officials Knew Conservative Groups Were Being Targeted in 2011

WASHINGTON (TheBlaze/AP) — Senior Internal Revenue Service officials knew agents were targeting Tea Party groups as early as 2011, according to a draft of an inspector general’s report obtained by The Associated Press that contradicts public statements by the IRS commissioner.

More lies and cover ups from the marxist regime.

Werbung:
Back