Iran-Tied Terror Plot in Washington, D.C. Disrupted

steveox

FBI and DEA agents have disrupted a plot to commit a "significant terrorist act in the United States" tied to Iran, federal officials told ABC News today.

The officials said the plot included the assassination of the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the United States, Adel Al-Jubeir, with a bomb and subsequent bomb attacks on the Saudi and Israeli embassies in Washington, D.C. Bombings of the Saudi and Israeli embassies in Buenos Aires, Argentina, were also discussed, according to the U.S. officials.

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said in an announcement today that the plan was "conceived, sponsored and was directed from Iran" and called it a "flagrant" violation of U.S. and international law.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-says-iran-tied-terror-plot-washington-d-145047487.html

Lets see how Tough OBAMA really is. I know what Reagan would do. This!!

Werbung:
Kind of funny really

Iran hires mexicans to kill Americans and our president and his Attorney general are secretly giving mexicans weapons

I am sure obama can sit down and negotiate with the fruit loop in iran, he said he could and I am sure he will get around to it soon

FBI and DEA agents have disrupted a plot to commit a "significant terrorist act in the United States" tied to Iran, federal officials told ABC News today.

The officials said the plot included the assassination of the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the United States, Adel Al-Jubeir, with a bomb and subsequent bomb attacks on the Saudi and Israeli embassies in Washington, D.C. Bombings of the Saudi and Israeli embassies in Buenos Aires, Argentina, were also discussed, according to the U.S. officials.

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said in an announcement today that the plan was "conceived, sponsored and was directed from Iran" and called it a "flagrant" violation of U.S. and international law.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-says-iran-tied-terror-plot-washington-d-145047487.html

Lets see how Tough OBAMA really is. I know what Reagan would do. This!!

Steven, Iran bombed a US Embassy under Reagan...he did not fight back..he sold them guns and ran away....

Kind of funny really

Iran hires mexicans to kill Americans and our president and his Attorney general are secretly giving mexicans weapons

I am sure obama can sit down and negotiate with the fruit loop in iran, he said he could and I am sure he will get around to it soon

again you show a lack of understanding of Iran...so far, nothing shows that the leadership even knew about this. The Kuds force, of the IRCG...who is linked, could have done this them self..they have there own funding and can basically do as they wish. We still need to see how far this went...and regardless...Unless you want war, we have to talk...And trust me, we don't want war with Iran...you would see the US pay a very heavy price...and I am not talking military. If Iran was attacked, and minded, or otherwise blocked the Strait of Hormuz....you would see gas hit near 8 bucks a gal in the US, with Asia basically being cut off from its oil..and since we buy everything from there, and the costs would skyrocket there....Boom...the econ crap we have now, looks like a sunny day.

again you show a lack of understanding of Iran...so far, nothing shows that the leadership even knew about this. The Kuds force, of the IRCG...who is linked, could have done this them self..they have there own funding and can basically do as they wish. We still need to see how far this went...and regardless...Unless you want war, we have to talk...And trust me, we don't want war with Iran...you would see the US pay a very heavy price...and I am not talking military. If Iran was attacked, and minded, or otherwise blocked the Strait of Hormuz....you would see gas hit near 8 bucks a gal in the US, with Asia basically being cut off from its oil..and since we buy everything from there, and the costs would skyrocket there....Boom...the econ crap we have now, looks like a sunny day.

The people of Iran don't even like Iran's leadership, they tried to uprise against it and begged us to help them. It's the leadership of Iran that calls us the great satan.

I don't want a war with them What I want is our current president to take the border with Mexico more seriously instead of pandering to the mexian vote and stop looking like another jimmy carter when it comes to Iran and the middle east in general

There could be a great president next election.Last lame duck president we had was jimmy carter. Then it followed a great president next Ronald Reagan. It was Ronald Reagan who weaken the Soviet Union and Poland. Next President could weaken China and IRAN.

THERES GONNA BE A WAR NOW!!! Obama is thinking about Attacking IRAN! You see hes not like JIMMY CARTER who couldnt do a thing about the hostages. So Obama will be tested!

You need to review this position...as this is not even remotely close to what actually occured.

That is what the lib media told him. So, naturally he dutifully believes the lies.

Sadly, many Americans are afflicted with this same terrible dread disease. The lib media has been very successful in dumbing down millions of Americans.

Werbung:
That is what the lib media told him. So, naturally he dutifully believes the lies.

Sadly, many Americans are afflicted with this same terrible dread disease. The lib media has been very successful in dumbing down millions of Americans.

For example, Nancy Pelosi said this...and no doubt some libs/dems agree with her. CRAZY!!!

Pelosi - Republicans want women to die on the floor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DoltiuM00TQ

Back