Indisputable Facts 9/11: Quite disturbing information

Werbung:
please don't humor him. any understanding AT ALL of the construction or WTC will lead you to understand how they fell as they did

I know.
Really esoteric folks can find that critique of the design of the WTC BEFORE it was built.
Sometimes--a little jog--not unlike "jiggling" the toilet handle in cheap college apartments--will knock things off dead center. :ROFLMAO:

I know.
Really esoteric folks can find that critique of the design of the WTC BEFORE it was built.
Sometimes--a little jog--not unlike "jiggling" the toilet handle in cheap college apartments--will knock things off dead center. :ROFLMAO:

the design works well but when gravity is given a helping hand as Osams knew, the result is inevitable.

the design works well but when gravity is given a helping hand as Osams knew, the result is inevitable.

Osama also knew the peril of a burning fire at those levels--and what they would do.
And how perfectly a big jetliner would provide the "napalm" needed.
I think they also tried to hit corners--to aid the collapse.

yeah I did. anything else ?

So how do you explain the fact that as documented by mainstream media video,
the alleged FLT175 traveled its own length in 11 frames of video while traveling through air
and again 11 frames of video while penetrating a wall. This is clearly in violation of the laws of physics.
What say U?

the alleged FLT175 traveled its own length in 11 frames of video while traveling through air
and again 11 frames of video while penetrating a wall. This is clearly in violation of the laws of physics.
What say U?

Clearly--the work of a poltergeist.

What say U?

Why would it be? How many milliseconds is in a frame?

Standard NTSC video being 30 frames per second ... figure it out
however the actual numbers are of less consequence than the fact that
the flying through air traveling its own length in 11 frames and then
while penetrating a wall also in 11 frames, do you see the violation of the laws of physics here?

Standard NTSC video being 30 frames per second ... figure it out
however the actual numbers are of less consequence than the fact that
the flying through air traveling its own length in 11 frames and then
while penetrating a wall also in 11 frames, do you see the violation of the laws of physics here?

"NO"

Werbung:
Back