IN Mexico, our Monuments shows government' corruption

FORAGOODBOY.jpg

Werbung:
IN Davos switzerland, our mexican president dared to say to the U. S. that they should be more careful with the enviroment, while here in Mexico City we are kidnapped by a mob of street vendors, car washers and unemployed people that have the right to bother other people, even if they do not pay any taxes at all.

As always politicians try to be the light outside their country while they are nothing but darkness for their own people

Urban sprawling and real state dimishing value couldnt be worse by their unaccountability
however, the land taxes afe always increasing even now.

Eltiempodesperdiciadoeslodemenos.jpg

STOPURBANSPRAWLINGINMEXICOCITY.jpg

As Mexico City’s inhabitants, we are feed up with our politicians that overcrowd our communities with a lot of street vendors, ( unemployed people)
It is not enough that we have to bear that state of affairs.

But “the authorities” are now granting unlawful new construction permits to private investors in places where there is not enough space for a needle .
The partial development plan for our borough is violated systematically by “the supposed authorities.”

However each year "the authorities " increase land taxes as if we were living in the east side of Manhattan

México mantiene sentencia por secuestro; Francia advierte sobre las consecuencias.
TenaqueserJudio.jpg

Una mujer francesa servirá una sentencia de 60 años de prisión en México debido a que ha perdido su ultima apelación este jueves, arrastrando una respuesta acerba de Francia. La mujer Florence Cassez, dice no saber absolutamente nada sobre los secuestros, pero su novio ya había confesado. En la apelación, ella argumentaba que las autoridades ( mexicanas) violaron varios procedimientos, incluyendo la escenificación de su arresto por la televisión. La corte dictaminó que no había tenido impacto alguno sobre su condena En una declaración, la ministra de Relaciones Exteriores de Francia, Michèle Alliot-Marie, dijo que “se le había negado la justicia“ advirtiendo amenazadoramente que Esta decisión tendrá consecuencias sobre nuestras relaciones bilaterales”

Mexico: Kidnap Sentence Upheld; France Warns of Consequences
By ELISABETH MALKIN
Published: February 10, 2011
Print
Reprints
TenaqueserJudio.jpg

A Frenchwoman serving a 60-year sentence in Mexico for kidnapping lost her final appeal on Thursday, drawing a blistering response from France. The woman, Florence Cassez, left, has said she knew nothing about the kidnappings, which her boyfriend has confessed to. On appeal, she argued that the authorities violated several procedures, including staging her arrest for television. The court ruled that that had no impact on her conviction. In a statement, the French foreign minister, Michèle Alliot-Marie, said justice had been denied, warning, “This decision will weigh on our bilateral relations.”

Kidnapped on your own home
It’s not enough if you can’t sleep at night because helicopters arrive and get off, day and night .

You are also kidnapped on your own home, by the unemployed in Mexico City.
my garage is always obstructed by cars parked by such people.

So I have to leave my own automóvile blocking my entrance.

Bu t that’s not all: one day that I was working in my small studio, I heard a lot of water flowing freely: When I went to know what was happening, I got one valet parking stealing water from my own water supply.

So I had to take out my water fawcet, so they won' t steal water to wash the cars on the street.

If you see my water supply, you can observe that I had to take out

Carparked.jpg

Last week, Carmen Aristegui…

Lavirgencitadelcarmenyelpejecito.jpg

…. who is a journalist in Mexico City, declared over a gossip told about President Calderón`s supposed drinking problems.

Gerardo Fernández Noroña a leftist congressman famous for his tantrum behaviour who mounted an offensive poster in the deputy chamber. abusing his charge as a legislator
wouldyouallow.jpg

votosnulosparapoliticosnulos.jpg

"Para los toros del Jaral, los caballos de allá mesmo...":

o "como agua para chocolate..."

napolitanoafondo.jpg

011.gif
No tiene caso traducirlo al inglés, porque de todas maneras los americanos
011.gif
no se tomarán la molestia de tomarlo en cuenta.

mejor anula siempre tu voto
[/QUOTE]

The Jewish wailing wall ( the Bloomberg's, Fastlicht's, Mr. Emilio Azcárraga Jean's father in law...)
(The greedy opulent ones...)

Lo_Judio_INaiable.jpg

(.... is the way to overcrowd and destroy a residential zone in Mexico City)

….and the beggars….

Hambrulantes_lomas_jodido_de_la_ciu.jpg

…are the poor’s leech…

(Émile Michel Cioran)

[/QUOTE]

Motherinunbearablegrief.jpg

betweencoffins.jpg

Killings Jolt a Family in Mexico
By RANDAL C. ARCHIBOLD
Published: February 25, 2011
Print
Reprints

MEXICO CITY — When Josefina Reyes Salazar was murdered in the border state of Chihuahua last year, not long after she accused the military of playing a role in the killing of her son, protests brought attention to the family’s plight.
Related
A Mexican City’s Troubles Reshape Its Families (February 9, 2011)

But its torment did not end there. On Friday, the police in Chihuahua found the bodies of Ms. Reyes Salazar’s brother, sister and a sister-in-law along a road near Ciudad Juárez, the country’s most violent city.

They had been abducted by armed men on Feb. 7 outside a gas station near Ciudad Juárez, which sits along the border with Texas. A month earlier a house belonging to Ms. Reyes Salazar’s mother had been set ablaze, and last summer, a brother of Ms. Reyes Salazar was killed.

In all, six members of the family have been killed, one of the more glaring examples of the threat that human rights activists like Ms. Reyes Salazar face in Mexico.

In December, in a case that shocked a country long inured to sensational murders, another grieving mother, Marisela Escobedo, was shot to death in front of Chihuahua’s capitol as she demanded justice for the killing of her daughter. Other activists have been killed or received death threats in the past few years as Mexico has waged a battle against organized crime.

Reyes Salazar family members lashed out at the state and federal governments on Friday; Ms. Reyes Salazar’s two sisters promised to keep protesting with a hunger strike.

State officials had said the family members might have had links to organized crime, but a spokesman for the family said that assertion was an attempt to sully the family’s name. No arrests have been made in any of the killings.

Two weeks ago, Amnesty International warned that the family had received threats and urged state and federal officials to protect it, but it was unclear if any such aid was offered or rejected.

The family is “clearly being targeted in the most brutal way,” said Susan Lee, the Americas director for Amnesty International. “The Mexican authorities’ top priority must be to ensure the safety of other relatives.”
A version of this article appeared in print on February 26, 2011, on page A4 of the New York edition.

[politicians] commit frauds…. And nothing happens!

By Leslie Gómez

Bad government’s officers are free to steal as they want because they will never go to jail, no matter what their crime is.

From one thousand seven hundred and seventy eight cases denounced by the Public Function Secretariat, (SFP by its name in Spanish) due to frauds associated to corruption, only y one has been processed, but eventually got free by bail.

And this is because the public Officer Law does not consider them as a grave felony to diverse, to embezzle , neither any one of the 300 crimes it supposedly punish, and that obstructs the incarceration of those who commit them.

Even it is impossible to bring lawsuit against any public officer with the figure of fraud.

However, the Tax code establish tax evasion as a grave felony with incarceration

Last year, the people number denounced by the Public Function Secretariat increased form 115 in 2009, from the last one, 1,231 are public officers and 548 particulars.

According to the General Attorney Office, there are only 51 lawsuits involving 348 persons..

The government agencies that lead the denounces in the Public Function Secretariat ( SFP by the Spanish name) are the Housing Promotion for government employees (Fovissste by the Spanish name), with 1,602- PEMEX REFINING, with 602 – PEMEX OILCHEMISTRY with 32- and PPEMEX GAS & OIL CHEMISTRY with 25.

According to the public Function Secretariat, in the last 18 years, the corrupt officers have caused harm to the national public funds for more than $40,000 million Mexican pesos with a recovery of less than 0.18 percent.

Ernesto González, who coordinates counseling to the Public Functions Secretariat, regrets that even solid denounces are formulated, no consignations and prosecutions are made, because the law do not consider grave felonies, allowing the public officers to go free by bail.

Ignacio Fuentes, Assistant Director for penal matters from the Public Functions Secretariat, assured that besides the holes in the law, the Secretariat faces the problem that almost all cases are very complex to probe.

“To denounce a ship contract , you have to probe a lot of things. It’s nothing done in one day. It ‘s a large process. For each person, you have to do a lot of proceedings, gibe faith over documents, make visual inspections, have a an expert appraisal, a lot of affairs in the administrative proceedings. he explained.

Esthela Damián, Chief of the Surveillance Commission in h low Chamber, said that the frauds and corrupt activities made by public officers should have an exemplary punishment and shouldn’t stay unpunished” ´

Publioshed by reforma Newspaper Februry 27th., 2011

Despite of that I sincerely regret the killing of an American officer....

...I dare to say that`s a taste of your own medicine..

A_taste_of_Your_Own_Medicine.jpg

Werbung:
One of the managers of the Sinaloa`s Cartel is Joaquín El Chapo ( Shorty, because he is not tall) Guzmán.

elchapo.jpg

there is a gossip that says he has been protected by actual Mexican government.

IN Mexico, if you want to be really rich, you have to be politician or drug dealer, on legal name lender for a politicians as Mr Carlo$ $lim were.

With a decent living you won't go to any place :D

When Fox was president this guy could get away from jail. Mr. Giuzmán is in the forbes list as one of the wealthiest men in the whole world.

regards-

Back