IN Mexico, our Monuments shows government' corruption

Rafael Norma

In Mexico through the years we have seen that most of the monuments built are true symbols of government’ corruption.
The best example could be this one:

Impunidad_Juda.jpg

At Left: the PEMEX fountain, to honor the state owned petroleum company, now almost in bankruptcy, thanks to the worst government administration; Now Mexico has to import gasoline and surely in a very near future, we will have to import oil and to export besides such not renewable resource, peasants, yes those who
COMILLAS.gif
were “benefited”
COMILLAS.gif
by land share taken away from the big land owners. Nowadays, they rent the land , that the mexican government stole from the big land owners, to drug traffickers

At right you can see a horrible building , constructed a supposedly ” a residential area,” whose building permit was granted “in exchange” for a free ugly pedestrian bridge over Paseo de la Reforma Avenue, for Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, Mexico city’ “leftist” mayor at that time.

Of course that the mentioned building does not have the minimum parking spaces established by the construction regulations for Mexico City

But that ‘s not all, folks, On November 4th., 2009, almost in that place, an executive plane in which was traveling the Mexican Interior Secretariat , crashed.

Months before Mr. Juan Camilo Mouriño, was accused of corruption charges, precisely in the state owned oil company……

Werbung:
Most Latin American governments are corrupt some more than others......

I think it's genetic .........yawn.........
Most Latin American governments are corrupt some more than others......

I think it's genetic .........yawn.........

Ohh it seems that for us Latinamerican countries, the United States of Amnesia has always been a true example of bigotry, bad neighborhood, dishonesty and a complete lack of decency
I just remember my younger years when I was in psychoanalysis .

My shrink then told me that whenever one denies something , that hasn’t been asked, [ ]is because you are deceiving yourself and cheating other people.[/i]

And that is precisely what the United States of Amnesia always do.
They ALWAYS speak of A M E R I C A so self centered as if this country were the whole continent., but you are wrong.

They even do not care to spoil the sea ( as we have seen in the Gulf of Mexico, with the British petroleum ) for their greediness to get more oil to burn and to polute even more the whole world.

I just read in The New York Times that the Democratic Party has given fat contributions from the powerful oil companies to Mr. Obama ‘s campaign

Ohh it seems that for us Latinamerican countries, the United States of Amnesia has always been a true example of bigotry, bad neighborhood, dishonesty and a complete lack of decency
I just remember my younger years when I was in psychoanalysis .

And that is precisely what the United States of Amnesia always do.

We feel the same about Mexico. Let us then, stay in our own countries. We including all American tourists, and businesses, should stay in the U.S., You and all illegal immigrants and migrant workers, should stay in yours. Will that solve both of our problems?

They even do not care to spoil the sea ( as we have seen in the Gulf of Mexico, with the British petroleum ) for their greediness to get more oil to burn and to polute even more the whole world.

....ah yes! Talking about polluting the world........... I recall that Mexico seems to have the honour of being the distribution point for the world's supply of Columbian marching powder..........

As you say all countries have their problems........some a tad more ingrained than others!!

This isn’t Irak nor Afghanistan. Is Ciudad Juarez, the Mexican border City near El Paso; Texas.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CItXmyWbOg

"...Again, I only know that my sope is cheaper than ever, I can buy it whenever I want and frankly, NOBODY Cares if thousands of Brownies shoot themselves to supply our Weed... Sorry! He, he...".

Mexican president has given an example for his sayings
” Justice [in Mexico] always sells to the best bet” he said in a recent statement

More than a year ago, 49 kids died burned by fire on a government managed health center
Yesterday, Mr. Calderon offered money to the distressed parents.

But where is the justice? .

However, the Mexican Institute for Public Health (IMSS)’ s former director , Molinar Horcasitas, now in another secretariat, didn’t resign to his posts now as Communication and Transport Secretariat.

In the U. S. , a government official would inmediately resign
In Japan, probably would at least, commit suicide.
Lajusticiasevendealmejorpostor.jpg

painfully in Mexico, a bundle of banknote will do
Christ said: “you will know them by their facts."

http://www.eluniversaltv.com.mx/detalle19349.html

Mejor anula siempre tu voto
votosnulosparapoliticosnulos.jpg

....ah yes! Talking about polluting the world........... I recall that Mexico seems to have the honour of being the distribution point for the world's supply of Columbian marching powder..........

As you say all countries have their problems........some a tad more ingrained than others!!

Mexico holds the record for worst oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.

Werbung:
Rafael, your country has been one of corruption since its conception with the Amerindians, and especially by the Spanish in the 1500's, 9000 years ago. In that time the people have always been peasants controlled by the heavy arm of government.

Yet you rail against the American government which did not come into existence till the 1700's.

What gives? Obviously corruption cannot be genetic, however, it is obviously ingrained in your own cultural identity.

When are you going to change it, quit blaming others for your problems, and face your own cultural identity, and get the hell out of American politics? Don't come here and try to change the American identity to fit your own desires. Change your country.

Back