IM RIGHT! RICK PERRY Is another GEORGE W BUSH

steveox

Watch this...
HE DOESNT KNOW HOW OLD THE EARTH IS? Just like Obama said theyre 57 states in America. If America is Stupid enough to elect Obama. They might be very stupid to Elect Perry. Please America,,Be smart,,Vote for Bachman. Shes smarter than Einstein.

Werbung:
What did he say that was wrong

it is a theory
it is out there
and there are holes in it

That mother was a real ***** for using her kid as a tool. I hate mothers who send their kids to gather signatures on abortion or ask stupid questions to politicians they don't like.

Watch this...
HE DOESNT KNOW HOW OLD THE EARTH IS? Just like Obama said theyre 57 states in America. If America is Stupid enough to elect Obama. They might be very stupid to Elect Perry. Please America,,Be smart,,Vote for Bachman. Shes smarter than Einstein.

Bachman agrees with Perry on evolution

I think you want Bachman because you know she doesn't have much of a chance...

What did he say that was wrong

it is a theory
it is out there
and there are holes in it

That mother was a real ***** for using her kid as a tool. I hate mothers who send their kids to gather signatures on abortion or ask stupid questions to politicians they don't like.
err... what holes are there in it?

btw, did you see where a Texas teacher contradicted him and said that, no, Creationism is not being taught in Texas Public Schools?

Also, with an answer like that, Rick Perry is setting himself up for losing the election, if he gets nominated. Americans, by and large, are not that stupid.

err... what holes are there in it?

btw, did you see where a Texas teacher contradicted him and said that, no, Creationism is not being taught in Texas Public Schools?

Also, with an answer like that, Rick Perry is setting himself up for losing the election, if he gets nominated. Americans, by and large, are not that stupid.

IF both are not being taught and he lied, thats bad on his part.

What holes are in evolution?

It starts with holes

Where did everything come from?

how did everything come from nothing

just to start but the further you get into it more holes arise

I don't mind evolution being taught as a theory just not as fact

IF both are not being taught and he lied, thats bad on his part.

What holes are in evolution?

It starts with holes

Where did everything come from?

how did everything come from nothing

just to start but the further you get into it more holes arise

I don't mind evolution being taught as a theory just not as fact
A couple of things that are probably important here. In science, theory isn't just a guess. It has a specific meaning.

Evolution, in general, doesn't deal with the beginning of everything, but only with how things evolved once they were started. That beginning-of-everything is an important question. Absolutely. However it isn't a question related to the studies of evolution.

We are talking about what we teach our children. If we teach them that science is a matter of *poof* then chances are in 150 years we will all be speaking Chinese. Teaching that solving problems is a matter of prayer is probably not a useful use of school time. If we really believe we pray to end droughts, disease, and pestilence then we do a dreadful disservice to us, our children, and America's future.

A couple of things that are probably important here. In science, theory isn't just a guess. It has a specific meaning.

Evolution, in general, doesn't deal with the beginning of everything, but only with how things evolved once they were started. That beginning-of-everything is an important question. Absolutely. However it isn't a question related to the studies of evolution.

We are talking about what we teach our children. If we teach them that science is a matter of *poof* then chances are in 150 years we will all be speaking Chinese. Teaching that solving problems is a matter of prayer is probably not a useful use of school time. If we really believe we pray to end droughts, disease, and pestilence then we do a dreadful disservice to us, our children, and America's future.

HUH?

What was the big bang? There was nothing then some how there were two minute particles and they traveled so quickly in space and collided and bang
Life!

I was forced to sit through that in school and when I would ask where did the space come from or the two particles or where did gravity come from they would tell you to shush up and listen. They never explained it though,

I

Perry is no Bush. But even if he were, I would take that over BO in a New York minute as would ALL intelligent Americans.

Lol. No, Steve-O Perry, is not another Bushy. Nice try though. Argh. However, while you're at it, do give a summary of the last ten years for all to see. It will save so much time for you to enlighten everyone long before the election.

Yes, both theories are in fact mentioned in public schools in Texas. Nice try for you too Left field. You do need to realize that Texas and Texans are in fact a tad slower than say California, a place that I also actually do know a lot about, and can speak with authority and experience as well. There are a boatload more churches here in Texas than most places in the country, and not one of them flies a "colorful" flag. Rachel would not be fawned over in the liberal streets of L.A. Honey-Bunny, and she would be killed in San Bernardino. Lol.

“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

Mark Twain

Steve, even an ape would know the horse was dead. Evolve.

Yes, there are truly signs on farms that say "pray for rain". One of them was in fact on a house that we saw floating down the Guadelupe River after the last floods a few years ago, after the last drought. The sign went with it. I don't think it explains evolution as well as "natural selection" which brings up another issue...

bushperry%20poster.jpg

So hes not like Bush eh? Both went to YALE. Dont be suprised if Perry is elected he find another war to invade another country. And he'll give more Tax breaks to the rich and turn America into a POLICE STATE.

Werbung:
Back