Im baaaackkkk

Werbung:
Hopefully not too much stress moving.

Setting up house always takes longer than you think, done it few times myself. Anyway good luck in your new house hope its soon a home!

not likely lol, the bank will one day take it. Its my bro in laws . My sis got a new home so they moved there, and the bank will take this one in a while, but till then I am taking care of it and living here. Figure could be a year or more till I have to move out...and rent free!

I thought you went to jail :)

Glad you are back, no one has rolled their eyes at me lately :)

LOL ROFLMAO!!! I kinda had the same thought!

Side note: yesterday having to drown out the noise of construction nearby, I put the original Rage album on the mp3 player. Nearly 20 years later, I am still noticably bobbing my head and playing the air kick drum.

LOL ROFLMAO!!! I kinda had the same thought!

Side note: yesterday having to drown out the noise of construction nearby, I put the original Rage album on the mp3 player. Nearly 20 years later, I am still noticably bobbing my head and playing the air kick drum.

I love that CD...they are what really turned me to politics alot more then I was before.

and glad you all think I am doing time if I am gone lol

Werbung:
I really missed you pockets. And, I can never tell a lie.

You and me baby forever!!!

I thought you and Dorothy got lost together in the welfare line. I guess you made it and she did not.

Back