ignore ?

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
can someone tell me how to ignore a poster on here? people keep saying its on here someplace, but I can't find it. I tried to not use it, but 1 or 2 have got so bad I am going to snap if I read one more mindless post...That or just have to stop posting here for my own sanity.

Werbung:
can someone tell me how to ignore a poster on here? people keep saying its on here someplace, but I can't find it. I tried to not use it, but 1 or 2 have got so bad I am going to snap if I read one more mindless post...That or just have to stop posting here for my own sanity.

Click on UserCP...scroll down to Settings & Options and click on the Edit Ignore List and add 'always' to that little box and save the changes...worked for me on BOOB THE BUILDER...but then he finally got banned and poof he was gone ;)

Click on UserCP...scroll down to Settings & Options and click on the Edit Ignore List and add 'always' to that little box and save the changes...worked for me on BOOB THE BUILDER...but then he finally got banned and poof he was gone ;)

Yeah, old Bob was a piece of work, wasn't he? I bet he's a woodscolt from the Phelps clan.

Yeah, old Bob was a piece of work, wasn't he? I bet he's a woodscolt from the Phelps clan.
Boob's come & Boob's go...and then they drift off into cyberspace and just attach their selves onto another community forum where they collect a few mindless followers and just inflick mental pain & suffering for the rest of the adults ;)

add 'always' to that little box and save the changes...

:Dyou're killin' me!:D

Werbung:
Back